[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
alexandro_108 wrote:
"
Laughing8ull wrote:
If anyone is interested in super late game here is my build. I can basically face tank shaper and do insane deeps. Some of the choices I made were for ease of play.

https://pastebin.com/R15md1dE

18k es, 500k dps, and which delve u can do and call insane?

I think it is 5 million shaper DPS if you set to 40 stacks. I will check his POB when I get home.

Shock is overestimated in POB, but he should still have 4 million shaper DPS with his set up in a delve/mapping situation, where he can get consistent frenzy charges from poacher's mark.

Double curse, triple aura (hatred, skitter bot, flesh and stone sand stance).
Last edited by hitmantb on Nov 13, 2019, 3:00:51 PM
"
alexandro_108 wrote:
"
Laughing8ull wrote:
If anyone is interested in super late game here is my build. I can basically face tank shaper and do insane deeps. Some of the choices I made were for ease of play.

You might want to check again. My DPS is over 5mil.
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
alexandro_108 wrote:
"
Laughing8ull wrote:

I think it is 5 million shaper DPS if you set to 40 stacks. I will check his POB when I get home.

Shock is overestimated in POB, but he should still have 4 million shaper DPS with his set up in a delve/mapping situation, where he can get consistent frenzy charges from poacher's mark.

Yea, around 4mil, my bad) Well above 2 mil dps is not significant due ai crawler and point many dps if u get one shot easily with that es.
Interesting wand, maybe i can make +3 wand, but i'm, using septer for vigilant strike..
Right now i using both guardian and scourge arrow builds for delve due to my deep is 1k+,but they have opposite gameplay)
Last edited by alexandro_108 on Nov 13, 2019, 3:38:10 PM
"
alexandro_108 wrote:
Yea, around 4mil, my bad) Well above 2 mil dps is not significant due ai crawler and point many dps if u get one shot easily with that es.
Interesting wand, maybe i can make +3 wand, but i'm, using septer for vigilant strike..
Right now i using both guardian and scourge arrow builds for delve due to my deep is 1k+,but they have opposite gameplay)

Yes Raider is much more expensive and you will die way more often, but through RNG and good reflex your ceiling is way higher, see the 10k depth raider.

I still think you are overrating energy shield amount, and underrating damage a bit however. I am watching this guy closely on HC to see if he can beat Dan by season end. Baron Zombie guardian at 1400 delve level now, only 19k energy shield, his minions are way way more fragile than our Stoneskin Flayers, and still going deeper.

Our build has really strong recovery if we go Time of Need, and more damage than Baron Zombie, at least a lot more than his version which does not run hatred or pride. But of course, 1400 in HC takes a special player. I know I am not mechanically good enough to do it in HC, but hope we can take our version to equal or better depth in SC.
Last edited by hitmantb on Nov 13, 2019, 5:06:33 PM
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
alexandro_108 wrote:
"
Laughing8ull wrote:

Exactly.

Some changes: https://pastebin.com/NsgdzecV

Melee and Projectile avoidance chance 95%
Spell avoidance chance 75%
Freeze, Stun, Silence, Maim, Hinder, corrupted blood, and Chained attacks immune.
2,690 energy shield regen per second.

~5 million dps with all minions. I subtracted 600,000 dps because of the overestimate on pob from shock. This is just a guess. I guess I should upload a video.
"
Laughing8ull wrote:

Exactly.

Freeze, Stun, Silence, Maim, Hinder, corrupted blood, and Chained attacks immune.

~5 million dps with all minions. I subtracted 600,000 dps because of the overestimate on pob from shock. This is just a guess. I guess I should upload a video.

Added your build to ultra luxury section! Normal contents are way too easy for our build, even the basic version.

Would love to see:

a) Deathless Uber Elder less than 2 minutes, the faster the better, most of the high damage builds do this fight in this time range. It would be proof that we can hang with even the likes of Raider Scourge Arrow when they wear their normal gear, not the 1HP/negative resist, 100% offense, delve 2000+ version of course.

b) Deep delve Aul, very hard fight for most builds, but maybe the high avoidance you have allows you to do something really deep. Raider Herald of Agony can hit 1500+, maybe a friend of yours can take you to a deep node so you don't have to grind hundreds of delve levels before it gets interesting? You don't need to fight one with nasty mods, the bigger the delve number, bigger the wow factor :)

Just some ideas on contents that can truly show off your gear.
Last edited by hitmantb on Nov 13, 2019, 8:17:42 PM
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
Laughing8ull wrote:

Exactly.

Added your build to ultra luxury section! Normal contents are way too easy for our build, even the basic version.

Would love to see:

a) Deathless Uber Elder less than 2 minutes, the faster the better, most of the high damage builds do this fight in this time range. It would be proof that we can hang with even the likes of Raider Scourge Arrow when they wear their normal gear, not the 1HP/negative resist, 100% offense, delve 2000+ version of course.

b) Deep delve Aul, very hard fight for most builds, but maybe the high avoidance you have allows you to do something really deep. Raider Herald of Agony can hit 1500+, maybe a friend of yours can take you to a deep node so you don't have to grind hundreds of delve levels before it gets interesting? You don't need to fight one with nasty mods, the bigger the delve number, bigger the wow factor :)

Just some ideas on contents that can truly show off your gear.

I'd love to. Just need to find someone at that depth.
Yay i got the bottled faith. dps to the max.
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
alexandro_108 wrote:

Yes Raider is much more expensive and you will die way more often, but through RNG and good reflex your ceiling is way higher, see the 10k depth raider.

I still think you are overrating energy shield amount, and underrating damage a bit however. I am watching this guy closely on HC to see if he can beat Dan by season end. Baron Zombie guardian at 1400 delve level now, only 19k energy shield, his minions are way way more fragile than our Stoneskin Flayers, and still going deeper.

Our build has really strong recovery if we go Time of Need, and more damage than Baron Zombie, at least a lot more than his version which does not run hatred or pride. But of course, 1400 in HC takes a special player. I know I am not mechanically good enough to do it in HC, but hope we can take our version to equal or better depth in SC.

Well my raider not so expensive right now, in fact cheapier then my guard, but not bad either) And yes, it has potential several mirrors for upgrades XD
As far as i know reason zombie build lives is op es leech from zombies) Its cool actually, i have champion hoa archer build 11k hp and can do 1k delve with easy modes with forbidden taste flask who restore all life instantly for simular reasons)
Last edited by alexandro_108 on Nov 14, 2019, 3:48:56 AM

Just got these two bad boys - one bought and one corrupted. I was thinking of incorporating animated guardian in with the +1 shield, with empower lvl 4, it gives me lvl 31 raised spectres (for 1 more spectre) + lvl 31 animate guardian.

Bad thing is I will have to forfeit other supports like feeding frenzy and elemental army - what do you guys think?

The 5% spell block option gives us 10% spell block in addition so it is also pretty good.
Last edited by lordangelic on Nov 14, 2019, 4:26:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info