[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Maliithar wrote:
Hi, ty for the guide,
Im a bit confused on where you are using zombies? its not in your skill-setup and you are refering to it under your accendancy setup.

Also - why do we have to use both lesser poison and poison support for the added chaos dmg to spells? Can see some ppl are using only poison support and others use both.

He was using Zombies before but switched to spectres. Zombies are still good for leveling but later Spectres seem to be better. Regarding the poison: before you have chaos damage from some source, for example the recommended unique ring, you need a source of chaos or phys damage to get poison to work. Lesser poison has flat chaos damage itself and so the poisoning works, Poison doesn‘t have it, you need flat chaos damage somewhere on your gear. I personally used both Poisons for leveling., that worked great, now that I have the Ring, I only use Poison.

I have finished leveling now, started to do maps, trying to finish my pantheons for now and fixing resistances. I really like the build, will try what I can do with it.
"
Maliithar wrote:
Hi, ty for the guide,
Im a bit confused on where you are using zombies? its not in your skill-setup and you are refering to it under your accendancy setup.

Also - why do we have to use both lesser poison and poison support for the added chaos dmg to spells? Can see some ppl are using only poison support and others use both.

Sorry I had zombies at one point, updated!

You will need chaos damage source OR lesser poison to poison with spells per poster above.
"
alexandro_108 wrote:
"
hitmantb wrote:
11/01 - Found an even more OP Spectre tank!

Stoneskin Frayer, 175K health, fast movement speed, fast attack speed.

Check out the "Choose The Right Spectre" section on how to get it!

They all die fast as well

I don't know, if I give up Feeding Frenzy and Elemental Army, I can take meat shield and minion life for 300K and huge damage reduction, for roughly 10% LESS damage.

The top solo delve Necromancers have like 90K life per Zombie / Slave Driver according to Ninja? I think I can get a lot of mileage out of my minions, at least in the 1000-1500 bracket. We will see, it is incredibly time consuming to get there even if you don't die, I can not believe players who do 1000+ every season . . .
Last edited by hitmantb on Nov 1, 2019, 11:13:30 PM
Here's my current set-up. Pretty good so far. Zombies have 73k hp, Animate Guardian 76k, Spectres 98k or so. They dont die at 800+ delve with that hp. Not sure until 900+, but I guess I will die before them haha.

I think that stacking % life regen is the way to go for us. Currently sitting at 3.6k ES regen per second. Can push that to 4k ES or even 4.5k ES/s with 1% life regen each node in lethal pride, but thats gonna cost a lot of Divine Orb.

https://pastebin.com/fqztzD06
"
jackietran24 wrote:
Here's my current set-up. Pretty good so far. Zombies have 73k hp, Animate Guardian 76k, Spectres 98k or so. They dont die at 800+ delve with that hp. Not sure until 900+, but I guess I will die before them haha.

I think that stacking % life regen is the way to go for us. Currently sitting at 3.6k ES regen per second. Can push that to 4k ES or even 4.5k ES/s with 1% life regen each node in lethal pride, but thats gonna cost a lot of Divine Orb.

Interesting, looks like you don't need blood magic at all?

I totally forgot about our clarity aura, it seems like the chieftains do fine without blood magic?
Can you help me understand why you have cruel preparation and the two adjacent life nodes in the level 96 tree? Am I overlooking something? Thanks.
What buffs gives Stoneskin Frayer spectre?
"
abdemon wrote:
What buffs gives Stoneskin Frayer spectre?

Just 4 unkillable tanks with highest life in the game (170,000 each) to soak up a lot of damage for you. Fast moving and also clean up left over's from crawler with 20K shaper DPS each.
"
yunlrny wrote:
Can you help me understand why you have cruel preparation and the two adjacent life nodes in the level 96 tree? Am I overlooking something? Thanks.

Health mind which is placed in the socket next to it, will turn them into mana.
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
jackietran24 wrote:

Interesting, looks like you don't need blood magic at all?

I totally forgot about our clarity aura, it seems like the chieftains do fine without blood magic?

I notice chieftains recast every 6 seconds or so, so its totally fine without bloog magic. I use 2 carnage and 2 host to make sure they cast often enough.

AFAIK theres no spectre that can cast projectile weakness right now. Would love one and replace that with blood magic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info