[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Trying to make the gloves, got this right now:

What do i have to do to make it perfect?
"
Jst_1994 wrote:
Trying to make the gloves, got this right now:

What do i have to do to make it perfect?

You'd just spam remove/add defense until you get a tier1 ES roll which isn't hybrid (it also removes your current roll)
Then adding resists is easy and bench craft whichever defense mod you still need. So if you hit % es, then craft raw es and vice versa.

if you feel like it, when you fixed the other stats and still got an open suffix, u can do an add critical craft to force multiplier on the gloves for the socketed gems (your lightning trap) ... it's kinda decent, but resist is also a decent choice.
Thanks for the reaction.
What can i also improve my gear:
can you use tailwind boots on this build? first time playing trapper
"
darknezz7777 wrote:
can you use tailwind boots on this build? first time playing trapper

You can't.
Basically, the same reason we get really strong buffs via abyss jewels and ulab enchant with text saying (xxx increased damage if you've NOT killed recently) is the same reason we don't benefit from items that oppositely says if YOU have killed/critted etc. Traps count as the killer.

Global mods work, like on-hit mods (like a curse ring).
"
Jst_1994 wrote:
Thanks for the reaction.
What can i also improve my gear:

Not sure why you have a healing flask? ;P
You definitely want a diamond flask asap, it's a very large damage boost.

Take also a look at my equipped abyssal jewels and go for some with similar stats, also a big boost. The "if you haven't recently" is the most important part.

Your one ring has life on it and barely any ES, you really need to upg that.

Generally, take a look at my equipped gear (its far far from perfect, but a good indicator for what you want)
Hey man I just posted a reply to u some days ago telling how good ur build was for me.

I did some upgrades u suggest and now I'm feeling strong AF. I got a doctor card drop monday, then I got a new shield for me :))

But I'm here now just o tell u that I just killed sirius for the first time in my life with just one death!!!

I'm so grateful to u. I want to make my character stronger as possible. I want to change my gloves but i didn't found a good one on market and I don't trust on my rng luck so I'm gathering more currency.
"
TioGyo wrote:
Hey man I just posted a reply to u some days ago telling how good ur build was for me.

I did some upgrades u suggest and now I'm feeling strong AF. I got a doctor card drop monday, then I got a new shield for me :))

But I'm here now just o tell u that I just killed sirius for the first time in my life with just one death!!!

I'm so grateful to u. I want to make my character stronger as possible. I want to change my gloves but i didn't found a good one on market and I don't trust on my rng luck so I'm gathering more currency.

Nice! great to hear this mate and good job on Sirius :)
Hi, I'd like to thank you for the amazing guide! Initially I was super skeptical as I tried BL miners and found out that 2-button gameplay isn't really for me. Lo and behold, traps are exactly what I needed to fit my playstyle. I just cleared Sirus for the first time, every rip that happened on the build has also been very educational of what I did wrong, I've also developed hatred towards -block% map mods.

Gearing progression-wise was very smooth, I just bought bases and tinkered with Harvest crafts until I got the optimal rolls as fast as I could. Today the build paid itself and net me an upgrade to 6L Shavs from 5L. I'm still lacking enchants on Boots + Helmet, as well as bad ES rolls on gloves, but now I don't feel like raising my ES more due to achieving this meme ES number somehow.

Again, thanks for the guide, finally understand your cons on how it's just too powerful! xP
Last edited by StevenYuki on Aug 1, 2020, 7:59:00 AM
"
StevenYuki wrote:
Hi, I'd like to thank you for the amazing guide! Initially I was super skeptical as I tried BL miners and found out that 2-button gameplay isn't really for me. Lo and behold, traps are exactly what I needed to fit my playstyle. I just cleared Sirus for the first time, every rip that happened on the build has also been very educational of what I did wrong, I've also developed hatred towards -block% map mods.

Gearing progression-wise was very smooth, I just bought bases and tinkered with Harvest crafts until I got the optimal rolls as fast as I could. Today the build paid itself and net me an upgrade to 6L Shavs from 5L. I'm still lacking enchants on Boots + Helmet, as well as bad ES rolls on gloves, but now I don't feel like raising my ES more due to achieving this meme ES number somehow.

Again, thanks for the guide, finally understand your cons on how it's just too powerful! xP

Cheers for the kind words :)
I had exactly the same problem with miners... I feel the playstyle of having to mash two buttons THAT fast to be effective, is simply just encouraging an early onset of arthritis -.- Luckily in POE there's always another way of doing things and traps was that way for me:)

hahah for the ES number;P You'll only feel more and more powerful from here on and out. I've myself had a really slow league where I was busy with work IRL, but i've finally sunk some currency into crafting and such and I feel the bosses are just laughable now:)

This was T16 Enslaver i just did 5min ago, I was gonna add it to the videos for this league, but now i might as well throw it in here;

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/698257653

again thanks for the kind words and have fun clearing the atlas m8:)
Last edited by oestergreen on Aug 2, 2020, 12:07:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info