[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

I like to know if prism guardian could be use combine with all the aura with are using? It's reduce cost by 25% of all equip aura on it and give+2 to them. Give a good boost to all elemental resistance too.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Prism_Guardian

I think we could use the spot that open for other gem or something like that.

Just begin to play trixter but i found that shield on my other character.
Last edited by Sgatlason on Mar 31, 2020, 2:07:35 AM
"
Sgatlason wrote:
I like to know if prism guardian could be use combine with all the aura with are using? It's reduce cost by 25% of all equip aura on it and give+2 to them. Give a good boost to all elemental resistance too.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Prism_Guardian

I think we could use the spot that open for other gem or something like that.

Just begin to play trixter but i found that shield on my other character.

I was also looking at prism guardian as a cheap solution to the shield with reduced mana reservation.

You can probably use ( not tested yet) Zealotry + discipline in the shield and keeping Wrath + Skitterbots on a mana reserve .

The problem with the shield is that it has a low ES value. It will free the dexterity requirement for the gems on another item though so probably could balance the loss there.

I still have to test it out, but I am only level 65 :). I will try it out in the next couple of days when I free myself from work for 5 days.

But I guess it could be a nice addition with free resistances / dexterity and if you can squise 2 aura's there it would be awesome, since I think clarity is only in the build to get boosts from watcher's eye , which is currently too expensive to be taken in calculation. The resistances could also help freeing the rings from resistances and getting a good chunk of ES there to compensate.

P.S - a Good shield with mana reduced / ES / resistance / spell damage will beat the prism guardian, but it might be that the shield is a good alternative to free some tension from crafting reduced mana on helm / shield , which is fairly expensive right now.

P.S 2 - Just tested, the advantage is that you can run the auras with no problems, even without nodes or enlighten, the down fall is that well you lose a shit tone of ES . A shield with 191 es gives you like 800 es due to the Tree , with that shield you lose like 400-500.. It's a good alternative until you can afford the crafts on shield / helm...But I think going with the 4 points well of mana reduction and getting a full max out blood magic is more efficient in terms ES bonus.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Mar 31, 2020, 2:43:58 PM
Was wondering, is it worth to get elusive on boots via redemer ?

I don't know how the mechanic really interacts, do we crit with traps or the traps crit for us hence making the buff not getting triggered.

NVM answered myself since the traps crit.
Last edited by Vendetta on Apr 1, 2020, 3:59:55 AM

i enchanted tranquility on the amulet its a huge dps boost and more energy shield for you guys!
Tranquility is a notable passive skill that grants increased maximum energy shield and Transfiguration of Soul, which applies increases and reductions to Maximum Energy Shield to also affect Spell Damage at 30% of their value.
"
gohardbwoy wrote:

i enchanted tranquility on the amulet its a huge dps boost and more energy shield for you guys!
Tranquility is a notable passive skill that grants increased maximum energy shield and Transfiguration of Soul, which applies increases and reductions to Maximum Energy Shield to also affect Spell Damage at 30% of their value.

I suggest you check this out in PoB first though there is a cut over point somewhere, for me the Master Sapper with Frenzy charges enabled is still more damage, but the gap is less than it used to be.
"
Vanatic wrote:
"
gohardbwoy wrote:

I suggest you check this out in PoB first though there is a cut over point somewhere, for me the Master Sapper with Frenzy charges enabled is still more damage, but the gap is less than it used to be.

I think the ES compensates for that dps loss. It cannot be that OP with es + damage to compensate any notable that is pure damage.

I think if you like speed and some + damage master sapper is better, but Tranquility has a little downfall and provides ES which is great for surv.
"

you are right master sapper is a bit stronger and faster clear speed for mapping. maybe i use tranquility for hard boss fights.
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
Vanatic wrote:
"
gohardbwoy wrote:

I think the ES compensates for that dps loss. It cannot be that OP with es + damage to compensate any notable that is pure damage.

I think if you like speed and some + damage master sapper is better, but Tranquility has a little downfall and provides ES which is great for surv.

Yeah I think that is a fair point, if you need some extra surv and feel dmg is fine it's probably better.
Would anyone care to help me by looking at my current build? I have a hard time knowing which would be the best to upgrade now on my current build. Help would be appreciated! :D

Stay safe exiles
Last edited by KroNoZz on Apr 2, 2020, 6:28:47 AM
"
KroNoZz wrote:
Would anyone care to help me by looking at my current build? I have a hard time knowing which would be the best to upgrade now on my current build. Help would be appreciated! :D

Stay safe exiles

Your current gem setup in weapon seems weird, you maxed cast when damaged taken but let the 2 others low, wich is counter productive.

My main consern for now cheer!

Edit:
Another minor change, you could reach a jewel socket 1 point faster on the right side, saving it for something else
Last edited by Tired on Apr 2, 2020, 1:30:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info