[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

How i boost my DPS?

My pob say i have 210k DPS only.
"
Dzarke wrote:
How i boost my DPS?

I think you got help in my stream chat tonight right?
If you still have any questions let me know:)

Also, consider switching to the end-game tree soon, even if you're only 91 and maybe can't afford the most amazing jewels, pickup some jewels with 1 multiplier and ES%, or with 2 multipliers and no ES (both of those types of jewels cost around 1-10c each)

I have a video that explains how to switch the tree's if you want and also gives some tips on what points to focus. The extra pen% from the 2nd cluster and added 30% reduced dmg taken from crits, is huge for dps and for survival.

I did some VERY rippy maps tonight on-stream and only died once when i killed myself in a scourge map by pressing V while I had low ES% (and there was a scourge mod giving +9000 dmg when entering/leaving the nightmare realm:p)

"
Last edited by oestergreen on Nov 8, 2021, 6:52:45 PM
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
Dzarke wrote:
How i boost my DPS?

I think you got help in my stream chat tonight right?
If you still have any questions let me know:)

Also, consider switching to the end-game tree soon, even if you're only 91 and maybe can't afford the most amazing jewels, pickup some jewels with 1 multiplier and ES%, or with 2 multipliers and no ES (both of those types of jewels cost around 1-10c each)

I have a video that explains how to switch the tree's if you want and also gives some tips on what points to focus. The extra pen% from the 2nd cluster and added 30% reduced dmg taken from crits, is huge for dps and for survival.

I did some VERY rippy maps tonight on-stream and only died once when i killed myself in a scourge map by pressing V while I had low ES% (and there was a scourge mod giving +9000 dmg when entering/leaving the nightmare realm:p)

"

E: done
Last edited by Dzarke on Nov 9, 2021, 7:13:37 PM
How do we cap block now without glancing blows? Take block suffixes on the shield?
Managed to snag this last night for 1.2Ex

For more surviability what is next thing to focus on, rings? I'm leveling some gems to the appropriate levels atm, which will lower my strength requirements to help with getting rings.
"
Brian9824 wrote:

For more surviability what is next thing to focus on, rings? I'm leveling some gems to the appropriate levels atm, which will lower my strength requirements to help with getting rings.

Dense fossil spam or harvest reforge defense itemlevel 84+ crusader rings for %energy shield.

Highest %energy shield mod is only itemlevel 82, but lvl 84 bases cost nothing anymore and can give highest resistance tier.

You could also replace your wand, the spell damage and lightning dmg to spells tiers on it are really bad, no useful suffix (Except trigger). Shouldn't be hard finding a better weapon for less than 30c.

---

Got lucky with my first alva double corrupt on divergent lightning trap.

Does anybody know if the projectiles returning to you can hit the same enemy multiple times?

For example if from one trap three projectiles return to you (Very lucky case), can all three damage the same enemy?

Or can one trap damage an enemy only once?
Last edited by Sorafina on Nov 9, 2021, 8:02:56 AM
"
Sorafina wrote:
"
Brian9824 wrote:

Dense fossil spam or harvest reforge defense itemlevel 84+ crusader rings for %energy shield.

Highest %energy shield mod is only itemlevel 82, but lvl 84 bases cost nothing anymore and can give highest resistance tier.

You could also replace your wand, the spell damage and lightning dmg to spells tiers on it are really bad, no useful suffix (Except trigger). Shouldn't be hard finding a better weapon for less than 30c.

---

Does anybody know if the projectiles returning to you can hit the same enemy multiple times?

For example if from one trap three projectiles return to you (Very lucky case), can all three damage the same enemy?

Yeah that is what i was thinking to focus on rings and weapon next. Need to finish the catalysts on amulet, and finish re-leveling my gems to the appropriate levels tonight and then i'll focus on those 2. Going incredibly well so far, running red maps and the only times i ever die is to scourge really.
"
Sorafina wrote:
"
Brian9824 wrote:

---

I remember this from oestergreen: "the same projectile can hit a monster only once" which is a general rule in PoE...
So the returning projectiles look fancy and help for clear but not for single target dps.
So i know for a weapon I was given this link but nothing has an open suffix - https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/2PrrDOVck

I guess tweaking it this should work right? -https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/5mzWEveca

Then its just a matter of plugging em into PoB to see what gives me the best benefit
"
Brian9824 wrote:
So i know for a weapon I was given this link but nothing has an open suffix - https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/2PrrDOVck

I guess tweaking it this should work right? -https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/5mzWEveca

Then its just a matter of plugging em into PoB to see what gives me the best benefit

This is what you are looking for:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/Pw73947fL
It looks for a crafted suffix OR an open suffix.
Last edited by OneLastDance on Nov 9, 2021, 2:41:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info