[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

"
kentpachi wrote:
how the heck u got high accuracy in PoB?
i followed every +accuracy to items, precision, and amulet anoint

but my accuracy is 89 while urs in pob is 99%

how did you do that?

ur profile is private, change it in the settings that we can see your characters. I can look into it, if you want then
Clearing t16 maps with ease, simulacrum 20/20, Sirius A7 down deathless, going for A8 sirius later on once i get all the watchstones.

Having a blast, great build.
Changed some things with cluster jewels for more life and dmg. Also removed ice golem and added a standard CWDT with immortal call for some extra survivability.

Here is my gear.

Next up is getting a head with -9 to cold pen
Replacing my current Watchers eye with cold pen.
Once i hit 95 add another small jewel for more life + life leach

Would love some feedback or improvement tips
Last edited by ozoline on Apr 17, 2020, 5:54:24 PM
Hi, really cool build im having a damage laking on the build , but idk what i have to do to get more damage, i would really apreciate your help

https://pastebin.com/gVtMPvws
Last edited by Crzpin on Apr 17, 2020, 9:26:12 PM

Neat build, clear is obscenely easy/fast, gave me damn headaches figuring out attack speed though. Killed Sirus A4 which was my goal this league so that's cool.

Upped my map survivability somewhat by taking the Cold-Blooded Killer passive in cluster jewels + a CWDT setup, had way less delirium one shots then.

Thanks for build.
Hey guys, a few dumby questions.

I've currently divined my cospris a few times so atm I'm at 7.43 aps with elusive - figured the guide was a bit off in the end with the 5% attack speed in there, even though theres 14% in the tree when I load it up in POB.

I've also read through the last few pages where a few (more knowledgeable than me) people say the actual breakpoint is 7.57 or whatever (don't recall the correct number off the top of my head).

In any case, I sill have a bit of grindig up to do (leveling gems to 20) so was wondering how much of a DPS increase in general is it to go, for instance from 7.43 where I'm at currently to something like 7.54 - and is it worth it to try to divine my cospris to try to hit as close to 7.57 but remain below at all?
Last edited by domepro on Apr 18, 2020, 4:05:20 AM
Hey guys, could anyone check my char, what to change etc.
"
ozoline wrote:
Clearing t16 maps with ease, simulacrum 20/20, Sirius A7 down deathless, going for A8 sirius later on once i get all the watchstones.

Having a blast, great build.
Changed some things with cluster jewels for more life and dmg. Also removed ice golem and added a standard CWDT with immortal call for some extra survivability.

Here is my gear.

Next up is getting a head with -9 to cold pen
Replacing my current Watchers eye with cold pen.
Once i hit 95 add another small jewel for more life + life leach

Would love some feedback or improvement tips

Hey mate, thanks a lot for your setup. Was really looking for some toughness here.

Two questions though:
1) May you give us your PoB link ? Would be great to work from it.
2) Can you tell us which cluster Jewel you used ? On your character tree we can only see the first one with cold damage.

Giving you here my own PoB, i'm still struggling sometimes with T16, got rekt by T0 Sirius, so i'm looking for advices. Really loving the build so far and would really want to push it through endgame.

https://pastebin.com/EHzDpWKn

Thanks a lot for the help, and thanks for all the build sharing and talking, really got me hooked on this one (from a newb player).
Last edited by Matabou on Apr 18, 2020, 6:02:59 AM
Fun build, there's some room for improvement in my build, have been lazy and not put in aura's and stuff, but that's my goal for today.

Only thing I seem to struggle with is any form of degen / damage and my character just folds without any kind of health potion.

Is the 20/20 life leech meant to be enough to sustain health? Seems to struggle on some bosses
"
Hey mate, thanks a lot for your setup. Was really looking for some toughness here.

Two questions though:
1) May you give us your PoB link ? Would be great to work from it.
2) Can you tell us which cluster Jewel you used ? On your character tree we can only see the first one with cold damage.

Giving you here my own PoB, i'm still struggling sometimes with T16, got rekt by T0 Sirius, so i'm looking for advices. Really loving the build so far and would really want to push it through endgame.

https://pastebin.com/EHzDpWKn

Thanks a lot for the help, and thanks for all the build sharing and talking, really got me hooked on this one (from a newb player).

I'm not the guy you asked, but I got a lot of ideas for toughness and passives from the builds part of poe.ninja. Narrow it down to Assassin, Ice Nova, exclude Headhunter, CI, and Pain Attunement - that will give you a good overview of what you can do with life based CoC. Seems there's a lot of options, some go full in on cluster jewels, some ignore them.
Last edited by QkiPie on Apr 18, 2020, 9:36:33 AM
I'm having a lot of fun with this build and am trying to figure out where to go next.

Gear:
Spoiler

PoB: https://pastebin.com/EF5deEJg

I've hit 52%cd and 10.06 aps and the build feels pretty great. I'm trying to look into options moving forward and can see two big targets: Dual wielding Circle of Fears and moving to cluster jewels. I blew all my money on Awakened CoC so circle of fear is out, but I'm having a lot of trouble moving into cluster jewels. It seems like there are a lot of solid notables (magnifier, pressure points, vast power, cold-blooded, etc) but the build seems to suffer a bit.

Are there any low-hanging fruit someone can see that I'm just missing?

It'd be very much appreciated, thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info