[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

"
NanaelxX wrote:
i´m lvling right now my assasin, can i swich teh amulet to a pandemonius?
I dont really see why not, that's a pretty expensive change though
Does it hurt anything that my belt has 20% cooldown recovery on it? My attack speed on my weapons are 13 and 14% and I have only invested in the tree that you have. But your belt has 15% so not sure if mine is too much. Thanks.
Im confused, the POB its different to the build on the post, cna you paste the right pob or just tellme if i should use inspiration or hypotermia xd
I'm a bit confused on how to get attack speed right. I have 15 Cooldown reduction, but my POB cyclone attack speed is different than my in game cyclone attack speed. which one do I trust? I know I have to get it just under 7.5, but in game seems to be roughly 4% higher than what POB says. I actually geared according to POB and when I tried in game, it was at 7.52. I already set my belt to 20% ias to account for mistwalker. Is there something else I'm not accounting for?

edit: and yea, this is definitely an expensive build this league. waited for cospri to drop in price, but it just keeps going up. im thinking if its better to buy a 2nd cospri or invest in something else.
Last edited by mrutomi on Dec 20, 2019, 12:54:37 AM
Would yo go for 2nd Cosprice first or Amu/6 link?
I'm having trouble reaching that APS. I have 2x Cospri's 13% and 14% plus a 7% ring, and my character stat screen shows an APS of 2.33. I've kept the player window open and it's gone to a max of 3.36. Dont know how you're able to reach under 6.5 am I missing something?
i think you need to check the APS on the cyclone skill, in the tooltip!
So this build has gotten pretty expensive this league as i already stated before. Right now im having a lot of fun playing so i won't update the guide for now (sorry!). I will get it up to date after a few weeks have passed and i gathered enough information on what will be the best setup.
Well, we'll be waiting for that update but first a BIG THANKS for your well written build.
I haven't had taht much fun in POE for a while now ;)
Hello, I'm trying this build, but I've a problem, I've a too low mana poolfor flame dash not for cyclone (because I don't have the enchant on the helmet, too expensive to find a good helmet with this enchant). How can I solve my problem, should I drop an aura ? (hatred/HoI/precision) or should I farm the 3rd lab to get 10% (can take so much time) ? I also can't run Hatred+Zealotry+precision(lvl2).
Also I'm using enlighten lvl 2.

Thanks !

Edit : Problem solved ! bought enlighten lvl 3 and took a lower level for flame dash !
Last edited by OneT59 on Dec 23, 2019, 7:25:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info