[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

How can you use those weapons with so little dexterity?
You get the dexterity through the tree and items. It's tough but doable for sure.
I saw from his profile that he has 143 dexterity in this setup and uses weapons that require 212
Last edited by mrbrook_90 on Dec 16, 2019, 6:57:55 AM
"
mrbrook_90 wrote:
I saw from his profile that he has 143 dexterity in this setup and uses weapons that require 212

Just check the PoB.
This is my first league in a while and my friend recommended this build and I'm so happy he did!

This build is so much fun. I started with pyroclast in a corrupted 6link with the same tree and it was extremely smooth. Bosses melted and clear was acceptable enough that I didn't worry about another skill.

Swapped to first Cospris + Lycosidae until I could afford 2nd Cospri + accuracy on gear.

Gearing and survivability was extremely easy with minimal investment while leveling and transitioning into Cast on Crit. I'm not at end game yet, so I can't speak to that, but everything is melting so far.

Anyway, thanks for this build! I'm having a great time with it this league.
This Build its viable for thie league? for doing like Sirius fights and the rest of the content? withe high invest ofc.?
"
yyyiiyyy wrote:
This Build its viable for thie league? for doing like Sirius fights and the rest of the content? withe high invest ofc.?

I was using 1 cospri and felling that i need more dps for some ultra bosses t14+ (metamorth full uniques) with 2 cospri it doest happen again but I think thats more about the buff on bosses not this build.

but each cospri are 4ex now i dont know if its still worth
"
gokudin wrote:
"
yyyiiyyy wrote:

I was using 1 cospri and felling that i need more dps for some ultra bosses t14+ (metamorth full uniques) with 2 cospri it doest happen again but I think thats more about the buff on bosses not this build.

Im gonna be honest here Cospri's being 4 Exalts makes this build hard to play. I bought a couple of Cospris at the start of League for 2 and 3 ex but resold them as i don't think investing 8+ ex into your League starter is a smart choice.

For now i keep playing OOS Assassin until i figure out what i want to do. Beating the Awakener is one thing but requires a top tier build with very good defenses. For mapping i might turn my Assassin into a CoC Bow build or something. I love this CoC Cospri's build but its something i might play later in the league for now.
Last edited by Raikudou on Dec 17, 2019, 8:38:37 PM
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
gokudin wrote:
"
yyyiiyyy wrote:

Im gonna be honest here Cospri's being 4 Exalts makes this build hard to play. I bought a couple of Cospris at the start of League for 2 and 3 ex but resold them as i don't think investing 8+ ex into your League starter is a smart choice.

For now i keep playing OOS Assassin until i figure out what i want to do. Beating the Awakener is one thing but requires a top tier build with very good defenses. For mapping i might turn my Assassin into a CoC Bow build or something. I love this CoC Cospri's build but its something i might play later in the league for now.

I have the same feelling here, I really like CoC build but 8ex just in the weapons i think its too much, if we count the rest of the itens this build go to 15 ex+.

I'm little worried about waste that much and cant sell those itens latter to try another builds.

I'm pretty sure that I'll chage the build for something cheaper that can give me something close to that or better
i´m lvling right now my assasin, can i swich teh amulet to a pandemonius?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info