[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

CoC Ice nova assassin had been my main build since 3.6 I guess.

But I never had a smoother lvling as I had with this guide, could you add some passive skill tree for these maybe some that we can improve our dmg with orb of storms and wave.

About the other CoC guides, they are basically the same, just change what they socket in the second cospri in this case is frost bomb, but it can be another ice nova and frost bolt or if they are dual wielding or single cospri with lycosidae (this will be my target at day 1 or 2 next league)
Do you think this will still be a viable league starter in 3.9?
"
Charlieofdoom wrote:
Do you think this will still be a viable league starter in 3.9?

It should be but we'll know for sure after patch notes hit us up.
Hi, thanks for the guide. If there is no mayor nerf i will go for this in the upcoming league.

I have not played PoE in a year and i have some questions :)

Do you recommend us to farm bloody aqueduct till get the tabula or just go on to maps as fast as posible?

Which are the stats that we are looking for while on orb of storms setup. I assume cast speed, spell damage, and crit chance and multiplier while capping all 3 resistances. Am I missing something?

Is there any filter to make the leveling progress more smooth? Im using neversink semi-strict for practices purposes, but i find difficult to find chrome recipes and my special 4L items.

Thanks for the great effort.
Thanks GGG for this game.
"
Kazerolo wrote:
Hi, thanks for the guide. If there is no mayor nerf i will go for this in the upcoming league.

Do you recommend us to farm bloody aqueduct till get the tabula or just go on to maps as fast as posible?

Which are the stats that we are looking for while on orb of storms setup. I assume cast speed, spell damage, and crit chance and multiplier while capping all 3 resistances. Am I missing something?

Is there any filter to make the leveling progress more smooth? Im using neversink semi-strict for practices purposes, but i find difficult to find chrome recipes and my special 4L items.

I usually go with the normal neversink filter untill maps and then i put it to semi strict.
"
Kazerolo wrote:

If you play with your own pace, not going all in no sleep for 2 days at the start of League, you should just farm BA til you get a Tabula. I still recommend buying the rest of the cards as you make money through farming BA to get to maps a little faster.

As for the stats you should just get max res and decent life before maps. OOS doesn't need much and the basic nodes you get from the tree will carry you all the way to red maps anyway.

Neversinks filters work fine. You can fine tune the regular filter for leveling depending on your speed/playstyle.
Last edited by Raikudou on Dec 4, 2019, 3:58:50 PM
Gotcha! Thanks
Thanks GGG for this game.
Yes! Thank you Raikudou for such a beautiful guide. It honestly has everything I could need and it’s so concise. I honestly appreciate the effort you put into posting this guide. Well, looks like I’m starting of as CoC Ice Nove in 3.9.
I have a question : how do i survival if i dont use set up gem cwdt + immortal call or steel amour ?
Thank
"
CongRipper wrote:
I have a question : how do i survival if i dont use set up gem cwdt + immortal call or steel amour ?
Thank

Literally by killing things before things kill you.

Like i said this build is Glass Cannon and our best defense is a good offense. We mostly survive by having high evasion + dodge chance on top of being stun immune through cyclone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info