[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

"
gokudin wrote:
Is this good for blight maps? I'm looking for a build to complete at last 24 challenges

You can 100% complete at least 24 Challenges with this build easily. It's not as good as AFK Summoners or Bow builds for Blight maps but still doable. You just have to run around a lot since you still have to get in melee range though.
"
Raikudou wrote:

Thanks for the guide, it’s very comfortable to play. Please tell me how to increase APS correctly and due to what. I am stuck on APS 2.9
Thanks for the really cool guide. I see 3 different CoC ice nova build guide on forum. I'm completely new to CoC, so was wondering what the difference between them is or are they all basically similar.

I really liked how in our guide it solves my biggest problem in how I play it as a league starter. Would you say I should stay with orb of storm until I can afford a cospri? And transition to this with a cospri? I'd like to use this as league starter, but just concerned about how to transition.
"
mrutomi wrote:
Thanks for the really cool guide. I see 3 different CoC ice nova build guide on forum. I'm completely new to CoC, so was wondering what the difference between them is or are they all basically similar.

I really liked how in our guide it solves my biggest problem in how I play it as a league starter. Would you say I should stay with orb of storm until I can afford a cospri? And transition to this with a cospri? I'd like to use this as league starter, but just concerned about how to transition.

You can basically respec at 44 when you socket frozen trail,having Lycosidae would provide you with Hits Cant be evaded which is pretty helpful if you can afford it at that level.

If you decide to spec into CoC at 44 get Lightning spire trap for Single Target.
I followed Nickonastys guide late into blight as a starter and with luck i got an EX out of blight so i managed to pick up on CMalice fast but you can stay Orb of Storms as this guide suggest untill you can afford atleast one Cospri.
Did you feel you had a pretty smooth leveling experience and a smooth transition to CoC Ice Nova? I'm thinking about going this build, but the other builds I saw didn't really focus on the transition as a league starter. I also heard this is very unpopular for a league starter so I was wondering if it's because it's not a smooth starting build.
double posted
Last edited by mrutomi on Nov 25, 2019, 8:54:37 PM
"
mrutomi wrote:
Did you feel you had a pretty smooth leveling experience and a smooth transition to CoC Ice Nova? I'm thinking about going this build, but the other builds I saw didn't really focus on the transition as a league starter. I also heard this is very unpopular for a league starter so I was wondering if it's because it's not a smooth starting build.

To be honest yes for the first time i felt it going really smooth with the small currency i had and the dmg is was dealing.
But yes people rather start something that requires even less gear to be effective since they can invest small in their first character and gather currency for their big hit.

Uniques that helped me through leveling which i bought with SSF currency
Widowmaker,Lycosidae(might be too expensive at start i only started Blight after 3 weeks or so),Mutewind whispersteps,Skullhead(provided some res,HP/Mana),Gifts from the Above,Ungils Harmony,Belt of the deceiver.
Couldnt even get a tabule so i just ran with a 4l and then swapped to 5l.
But the funny thing for me was that i managed to get an EX before i even finished act 10 got it out of blight mechanic.
Still i think ive managed lower tier maps untill i get enough currency for Cospri.
Also CoC was pretty popular this league it might get some nerfs next one so look out for that too.

Edit: I wasnt following this exact build so i didnt need 2 Cospris which make the build more expensive.
Last edited by shotgune on Nov 26, 2019, 10:57:01 AM
Cool. Do you feel like this build is also good for bosses? I haven't completed uber elder in the past league (got close when I used glacial totem), but was hoping to do uber elder next league. Do you think this is relatively easy or definitely a harder build for it.

Also, have you tried partying with it much? I'm going to be duoing with a buddy (we'd go same build) so unsure how 2 players going CoC Ice Nova would synergize well.
"
mrutomi wrote:
Cool. Do you feel like this build is also good for bosses? I haven't completed uber elder in the past league (got close when I used glacial totem), but was hoping to do uber elder next league. Do you think this is relatively easy or definitely a harder build for it.

Also, have you tried partying with it much? I'm going to be duoing with a buddy (we'd go same build) so unsure how 2 players going CoC Ice Nova would synergize well.

Tbh i have never done PoE endgame looking through all the CoC Ice Nova builds they all have Shaper,Elder kills so i guess with enough currency invested you can defintely sweep the floor with them.

Partying ehh i sometimes play new leagues with friends but ive never done anything beside the leveling process and some low to medium maps i dont particularly enjoy grouping in PoE and Diablo2 unless its for grinding lvls.
I dont think theres going to be a problem while you two play either since you can just set the loot table to be separate dont see anything else that could interfere with you grouping.

Not sure if Auramancers and Curse bots are something u require but i bet its helpful if you plan to run big groups but then you ll probably play some big kill screen build.
Last edited by shotgune on Nov 27, 2019, 4:20:44 PM
"
mrutomi wrote:

I already included everything that is related to leveling + transitioning in the build. But yeah just use Orb of Storms (follow my gem setup guide in the leveling section) til level 80-90 and make the transition whenever you feel like.

You will basically level to 90 with 0 currency and be able to invest everything into items like Cospri for your main build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info