[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

any thoughts on previously asked question about heart of ice?

also how important is innervate, how much damage is it giving me? it eats up alot of res mana i dont like it
"
RabzH wrote:
any thoughts on previously asked question about heart of ice?

also how important is innervate, how much damage is it giving me? it eats up alot of res mana i dont like it

If you are capped on accuracy and don't need the resists go for it, its a lot better for damage. Its the #1 node to put on your amulet for pure damage.
Maxed out both of my league characters and looking for something interesting to try out and this looks like exactly what I could enjoy. Thats besides the point though because the main reason I wanted to post is to thank you for adding the link to resetting bandit choice, ive been playing for 9 months now and had no idea that was a thing. Been itching to try Assassin as well, also kinda miss cyclone so glad I found this. Wish me luck on my next character.
"
Schwitzberger wrote:
the helm is a free giveaway if you already try to make the build.

btw i try to run ice golem but i need 3 more mana :( already bought a new amu with +max mana.

the ice golem needs 84 mana cost bc of the other links...
any tips?

hooked me up with the helmet, really nice, cant believe no-onee claimed it yet, set me up real good after starting v late! :D <3
you said my tree has not attack speed note but it has ? -> retribution

so you APS is above 7.5 aps right ?

Last edited by ryaka00 on Nov 3, 2019, 9:55:37 AM
2 questions for ya about the aps aspect of these coc builds theyve always confused me because its way over my old burnt out brain. As long as you have 14% minimum cdr somewhere on your gear and no attack speed on any gear, your good to go as along as you follow your tree correct? And that brings me to second question about this, you mention very specifically about 13% and 14% on weapons, is that exact or can any combination ending in 27% work fine, and does it matter which hand you use the higher attack speed weapon in or anything silly like that I might not know about?

I think ive seen it mentioned that going over 14% doesnt screw anything up its just no increased benefit, so 15% is fine but dont go out of your way to get anything over 14, however anything under 14 is completely useless as well. Im intimidated already and just created the damn character, oh boy.
"
TraePOE wrote:
2 questions for ya about the aps aspect of these coc builds theyve always confused me because its way over my old burnt out brain. As long as you have 14% minimum cdr somewhere on your gear and no attack speed on any gear, your good to go as along as you follow your tree correct? And that brings me to second question about this, you mention very specifically about 13% and 14% on weapons, is that exact or can any combination ending in 27% work fine, and does it matter which hand you use the higher attack speed weapon in or anything silly like that I might not know about?

I think ive seen it mentioned that going over 14% doesnt screw anything up its just no increased benefit, so 15% is fine but dont go out of your way to get anything over 14, however anything under 14 is completely useless as well. Im intimidated already and just created the damn character, oh boy.

"
As long as you have 14% minimum cdr somewhere on your gear and no attack speed on any gear, your good to go as along as you follow your tree correct?

Yes.

"
is that exact or can any combination ending in 27% work fine, and does it matter which hand you use the higher attack speed weapon in or anything silly like that I might not know about?

Any amount works as long as you get to exactly 27%

15% ones were just expensive because perfect roll so 14/13 is the next best choice.
"
ryaka00 wrote:

I actually didn't notice that my bad. Gonna update the guide later about the APS aspect.
My Golem keeps dying, seems like it would make more sense to put the golem gem in a Cospri's slot and move that Vaal Righteous Fire somewhere else.

I also replaced Life Leech gem with Controlled Destruction or something else can go there
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
ryaka00 wrote:

I actually didn't notice that my bad. Gonna update the guide later about the APS aspect.

Looking forward to see the update in guide :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info