[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

Im still taking any kind of feedback or ideas to improve this build btw guys. If you have anything in mind that i can add to the guide let me know.
What do you think of replacing Vaal Righteous Fire with Vaal Grace for more defense?
"
Raikudou wrote:
Im still taking any kind of feedback or ideas to improve this build btw guys. If you have anything in mind that i can add to the guide let me know.

i was watching a youtube video on a build similar to this and he went heart of ice instead of weathered hunter, what do you think about that? is accuracy over rated xd?

ive also been delving with HH im at depth 420 atm and it feels super good except that random shit in delve 1 shots u sometimes.

this is the video if you wanted to compare : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqC4WM7am20
Last edited by RabzH on Oct 30, 2019, 7:51:57 PM

i tried to push some more good items... craftet this helm yesterday. what do you think? more replacements... cold res is not the highest res... is that a problem?

ice nova casts 1.79 per second. is that oK?
Last edited by Schwitzberger on Oct 31, 2019, 8:13:41 AM
Cospris are now around 2.5+ ex. LOL.
"
YYakovliev wrote:

Yep, impossible to finish the build

fml
anybody needs a helmet? craftet an okayish 2nd one...

the helm is a free giveaway if you already try to make the build.

btw i try to run ice golem but i need 3 more mana :( already bought a new amu with +max mana.

the ice golem needs 84 mana cost bc of the other links...
any tips?
"
Schwitzberger wrote:
the helm is a free giveaway if you already try to make the build.

btw i try to run ice golem but i need 3 more mana :( already bought a new amu with +max mana.

the ice golem needs 84 mana cost bc of the other links...
any tips?

Try a slightly lower level Ice Golem.
"
Tonolo wrote:
"
YYakovliev wrote:

Yep, impossible to finish the build

fml

They were 30c when i made this build. I guess the hype for CoC Nova is big right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info