[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

"
badb0y wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSW5aH94xGI
Simulacrum wave 15-20. Both Kosis and Omniphobia make an appearance. Overall I am having no issues with DPS.

Looks super smooth. I feel like I need to upgrade my PC after watching that. XD
Last edited by Yarbs89 on Apr 26, 2020, 3:59:02 PM
"
Accaris wrote:
Spoiler
Hi this is my 3rd character rolled this league, sold Cyclone Gladiator to go with this because it just seems like way more damage. For awhile I didn't realize sheet chance on crit didn't need to say 100% because it doesn't factor in Cospri's, so I was 14% over crit cap! I need to reroll sockets to replace Increased Crit with something else. What else can I improve besides finding 150 Ex for a better Watcher's Eye?

https://pastebin.com/rF8c9N9A

You need to manually setup your Glorious Vanity, so we know what we're looking at.

This is mine for example
Glorious Vanity

How it's typed out in PoB

Textual form for PoB. Modify per your own jewel.
Text
Glorious Vanity
Timeless Jewel
Item Level: 86
Radius: Large
Limited to: 1
Implicits: 0
- - - Add - - -
27% increased Cold Damage
Damage Penetrates 4% Cold Resistance
5% increased maximum Energy Shield
27% increased Cold Damage
0.2% of Cold Damage Leeched as Life
10% increased Cold Damage
7% increased Attack Damage
Minions deal 13% increased Damage
8% increased Physical Damage
+13% to Lightning Resistance
- - - Disable & Convert - - -
Gain 20% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield
Notable Passive Skills in Radius grant nothing
Allocated Small Passive Skills in Radius grant nothing
Want info on builds or you need something?
Contact me on Discord - discord.gg/s9kzKCT
Don't like doing this but i cannot find a way to sell an oiled ammy,
WTS a Pandemonius oiled with "Allocates Heart of Ice" for 120c.
Hit me up ingame.
"
vetroxbl wrote:

You need to manually setup your Glorious Vanity, so we know what we're looking at.

This is mine for example

Gotcha, done. Here's my new POB
https://pastebin.com/5peGguWF
IGN: Kaasi (Incursion,) Borkrak (Standard)
"
Kiyoshi_Ito wrote:
"
vetroxbl wrote:

- Your poor Int can easily be solved by replacing the ring mod with +30 Intellect. Once you slot in Inspiration the ring mana cost mod is essentially worthless.
- Drop your Increased Crit for Inspiration, your Quicksilver for a Diamond, and Arcane Expanse for the Power Charge cluster and bam, you just went from 571k to 773k, a ~26% more increase on the hit, while also maintaining ~98% crit on Cyclone and ~100% crit on Ice Nova.

If you're not into buying Bottled Faith there really isn't much left to improve, really. The only other upgrade I can think of is a well seeded Glorious Vanity, which can practically cost infinitely more.

holy shit thanks it wasn't even on my radar that that I could drop the mana cost mod for int and dex. this frees up one mod on my jewel too. since currency is so easy to get this league, ill save up for a bottled faith and drop incr crit for inspiration!

meh, looks like the 20% incr aoe is only worth 2 radius on ice nova. not really sure how wide that is, so i guess the power charge is definitely the route to go. now that i am so overcapped on crit, i could probably swap the shock crit mod on my gloves for a dmg chilled one. looks like i can also drop my ice golem for a flame or stone golem for more survivability.

edit: nvm about the chill gloves. while it gives me another nice 7% dmg boost, i rather not deal with rebalancing all my resistances as those mods come with the respective elemental res.

jokes, the ring doesnt have a free suffix to craft int onto. anyways i swapped out incr. crit for inspiration and replaced quicksilver with diamond. crit chance is only like 96%

kosis appeared in wave 20 and i melted him like he was a rare mob. phased sirus A8 (though i died a lot to the ground effects 1 shotting me where evasion doesnt help). when he healed in his final phase, i downed him in 3 seconds. guess i wont even need to spend my money on a bottled faith.
Hi,got like 10-15 ex in the bank to spend on items,what should i buy or change.I was thinking of the 2 rings with HoI buffs or a helmet with -9% cold resist & increased ice nova dmg by 40% but it's very expensive.
My PoB: https://pastebin.com/V6i3wgtq
The brutal restrain is giving me : 5% movment speed/20%+20% elemental dmg/+20dex.
Also what lvl should my CoDT and Immortall call/Steelskin be?
Here is my gear:

Got this ring to drop but I don't know if i should use it with other synth ring with HoI buffs.
"
Accaris wrote:
Spoiler
"
vetroxbl wrote:

This is mine for example

Gotcha, done. Here's my new POB
https://pastebin.com/5peGguWF

Your setup has 2 glaring issues right off the bat:
- You've pushed past 52% CDR, but haven't done anything to push your APS to it's according breakpoint of 10,10 APS;

- Your Cyclone crit chance is 93,87%.

Luckily for you there's one single item that solves both of those issues at the same time. A Cinderswallow Urn with the Crit Chance mod.
Divine down your Cospri's to a total of 20% attack speed, drop your Bramble Skewer jewel, and put in a Cinderswallow instead of the Quicksilver.

It will take you from this:

To this:

That should pretty much increase your damage output by like straight up 20%.

And for the love of God enable Elusive in your PoB's people. It's really not that hard.

"
Kiyoshi_Ito wrote:
kosis appeared in wave 20 and i melted him like he was a rare mob. phased sirus A8 (though i died a lot to the ground effects 1 shotting me where evasion doesnt help). when he healed in his final phase, i downed him in 3 seconds. guess i wont even need to spend my money on a bottled faith.

You're welcome. :P
I still think you should get a Bottled Faith tho.
Want info on builds or you need something?
Contact me on Discord - discord.gg/s9kzKCT
Last edited by vetroxbl on Apr 27, 2020, 7:21:23 AM
"
vetroxbl wrote:

You're welcome. :P
I still think you should get a Bottled Faith tho.

Appreciate the help, I think something is missing here, I will check and update.
Last edited by Accaris on Apr 27, 2020, 9:42:34 AM
You need the community version for elusive!
"
You need the community version for elusive!

Thanks getting now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info