[3.9] SelfCast | Arc Badge Assasin | 10 power and 10 frenzy charges | All content | ~25ex

Its on kill. Sometimes there's nothing to kill.
Of course, it is possible to have a second set of melee weapons on your X button. With Frenzy+Fortify skill gems, and attack from time to time to maintain these buffs. But this seems terribly uncomfortable to me.
would inspiration be good to use in this build? instead of arcane surge?
Arcane surge is much much better.
"
PaulMarch wrote:
Arcane surge is much much better.

I know its good, i Will use arcane surge and proc it with flame dash / lightning warp. Thoughts?
I actually like it!
Damage should be around the same. Lightning warp to flame dash replacement required, but I already thought about it.
And here are a few significant advantages:
1. Easier colouring. 6 blue sockets were a pain in the ass.
2. Although Arc's mana cost wasn't a problem with normal support gems, it does become a problem with awakened gems. Inspiration changes the mana cost of the awakened-linked Arc from 103 to 70.
3. More balls to spin around the character!

I will add changes to the guide after a couple of tests, thanks.

For the unnatural Instinct, is it supposed to be this for you?

Can i see your stats for it?
Last edited by OnlyKhang on Jan 10, 2020, 11:55:46 PM
Kinda interested in the build, tho i need to know what things to invest into. Like is farrul worth the price, etc(tho i do think that using farrul opens up some options, for example Doryani jewel, shaper's mark and so on)
I pretty much fell in love with the build once i put farrul's fur on because it just leaves you on 10/10 charges which makes you do so much damage without waiting for orb of storms or w/e way you want to generate charges. One thing to note though its really hard to get 6 blue on a farrul's fur which means you likely would have to settle for a 5blue/1 w/e color or go 5 blue and use betral to hopefully hit the other 1-3 sockets with white so you can have that flexability.

It's not perfect but it gets kinda insane when you add a inspired learning or headhunter with it. That could basically apply to any build though.

@OnlyKhang
Yes, it is the right place. Stats are the same for everyone.

@MoonSlayer13
This is what I was thinking about and what I'm testing right now.
https://pastebin.com/AWhsgKwT General idea
https://pastebin.com/9dvgAdg1 My current character

TL;DR
Swapping from MoM+mana as additional modifier on items to Life+ES hybrid.
Doryani jewel, Gain x% of max Life as Extra Maximum ES, flat ES as additional modifier on items, second Precursor's Emblem, more auras, Thread of Hope to pick Phase Acrobatics w/o picking Acrobatics.

Damage is slightly higher, attack dodge and evade chances are slightly lower. Passive regeneration of both life and es, leech for both life and es, recovery on kill for both life and es.
Significantly higher eHP. 5k Life + 5k ES.

@Godliathus
I love Farrul's Fur!
But not sure if it's worth changing the guide. I will probably leave it as it is. I did not plan to create a super-meta build, but just some other, original idea for people who are looking for something new.
All possible options will be added at the end of the guide under a special spoiler.
Last edited by PaulMarch on Jan 16, 2020, 10:07:32 AM
Can i do well with a 6L Inpulsa instead of rare armour or Farrul's Fur?
Gonna try this build out :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info