[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

@zamelisafuq no changes necessary here, as i see it. Think u can buff the Build with the new Jewels but its still fine how it was in 3.9.

"
omitsilence wrote:
@zamelisafuq no changes necessary here, as i see it. Think u can buff the Build with the new Jewels but its still fine how it was in 3.9.

I think the nerf to Shaper's Touch hurts. You'll lose 40-50% max ES, which corresponds to 6-8 passive points. Probably you should not use Shaper's Touch anymore.

"
Sry for bothering but i was wandering if there is any chance for this build to be update for the next incoming skilltree rework
(i'm too noob tu understand how to do that myself and i'm really enjoying this build and i would not like to drop it because of my noobness)
btw ty for the amazing build <3

If I decide to play this build, I'll update it. I had a solid plan but the nerf to Shaper's Touch destroyed it. So don't expect a high chance of an update.

Maybe someone will find a way, so using poeninja is a good way to adjust this build for the next league.
damn, didnt see that :/
Anyone here tried this in delirium ?

Looking at poe.ninja....it seems the build has not changed too much.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
"
azamantes wrote:
Anyone here tried this in delirium ?

Looking at poe.ninja....it seems the build has not changed too much.

Playing it right now, I still have some optimizations to make, but it really works well for me. You will loose some ES, since Shapers Touch got nerfed, but i am still sitting at 7,5k with a 547 ES Regalia. If anyone is interested here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/b1mECNnP

I can easily run t16 delirium, without any hassle. Aswell as do awakening 8 Sirius.
Arc with Inspiration and Innervate seems to work pretty well, too. I tried it after I got this enchant and so far is clears just as fast as Ball Lightning. You also get shock, too.

Last edited by JesusFightsNaked on Mar 23, 2020, 9:04:50 PM
guys can someone help me with this build? i am too squishy with 6k es.
someone times mobs 1 shots me. i couldnt even craft aspect today :(
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." -PoE Design Team Member.
"Get your magic finder characters ready!" -Chris Wilson
*Edit* NM, aSpellEcho in PoB but not in the game itself.
Last edited by Tainted_Turkey on Mar 24, 2020, 12:35:31 PM
Hy, nice guide But I have a problem how to get the 412 Strengh? Have seen builds in "POE Ninja" that supposedly use less rigor but still Mjölner how does it work?

"
vindissel wrote:
Hy, nice guide But I have a problem how to get the 412 Strengh? Have seen builds in "POE Ninja" that supposedly use less rigor but still Mjölner how does it work?

As stated in the guide you need Effecient Training as well as Lethal Pride, even with those it is difficult to get the strength requirement. I am using this amulet which helps a ton with this, you can also use an Astramentis.

You can also get %attributes on belt as well.

I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
Last edited by frogemoth on Mar 28, 2020, 7:29:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info