[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

"
agm_ultimatex wrote:

Did you lose a bunch of damage by dropping mark of shaper? Or does having the ring with +lighting damage per charge make up for it enough?

nope it doesnt but mark of the shaper does have not enough utility and should only be a used if you lack damage. Having T1 str + Int + ES is much better in terms of defense/utility (reach crazy ES numbers). The anomaly proc is annoying as fuck too
Last edited by NomadFX on Feb 13, 2020, 1:47:08 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Dekev

Anyone suggestions for upgrades? Is there a way to improve the clearspeed of the build? I'm really loving the build so far. Thanks.
"
Dekev wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Dekev

Anyone suggestions for upgrades? Is there a way to improve the clearspeed of the build? I'm really loving the build so far. Thanks.

The best advice I can give is a Headhunter. Nothing will improve your clearspeed more than the belt sadly! Leveled 2 chars to 100 very soon!
I know I lack the enchant, but other than that it's getting trickier to find upgrades. Any suggestions as to what I should focus on? Some of you have crazy high damage in comparison. Around 43k in PoB myself.

Hello everyone!
I'm looking for some ideas and suggestions for upgrades :)

Spoiler

Thanks in advance Exiles
"
nizarimaster wrote:
Hello everyone!
I'm looking for some ideas and suggestions for upgrades :)

Helm should be highest priority. The -9 to nearby enemies lightning resists is important.
Idk which boxes to all tick in POB.

Do I even tick the Enemy is Shocked box if only my Mjolnir Ball has potential to shock or is it too little damage to have shock effect?

I know to add Lightning Expisure, but do I do anything with the enemies resistance number or are Conductivity and Elemental Weakness etc. Already in the DPS per ball?

Just don't know where I'm at.

I think I attack slow too. Idk.
INSANE Build
Can someone check my items and tell me what I can/should upgrade? I don't die a lot, but I think my DPS is a bit low
Sry for bothering but i was wandering if there is any chance for this build to be update for the next incoming skilltree rework
(i'm too noob tu understand how to do that myself and i'm really enjoying this build and i would not like to drop it because of my noobness)
btw ty for the amazing build <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info