[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

if someone is going to start this build but needs something to begin with (i mean the ES version). pls pm me in forum or ingame. (not online very often)

before you buy something just ask me before.

if im not answering to your pm - i dont have anything to give away anymore.

Last edited by wgfromanov on Oct 12, 2019, 5:26:04 AM
so what's better? Shaper ring with elder or Circle with HT buff and damage boost?
"
thekaos1k23 wrote:
so what's better? Shaper ring with elder or Circle with HT buff and damage boost?

If you compare Mark of the Shaper + Aspect of the spider with Circle of Regret + Herald of thunder, the former has slightly (4-5%) more DPS for my character.
The advantage of using Circle of Regret is that you can now use a Shaped ring with "curse assassin's mark on hit". This mod allows you to inflict the curse to every mob. On the other hand, if you use vortex-curse on hit-conductivity, you will most likely inflict the curse to only rare/unique enemies.

This curse on hit is, in my opinion, not necessary for normal mapping because normal/magic monsters die instantly without a curse. However, the curse on hit might be useful in deep delve because even normal/magic monsters have a lot of life there.

So, unless you are doing deep delve, I would recommend Mark of the Shaper.
"
thekaos1k23 wrote:

I think Circle and shaper ring + Aspect of the spider on on other item
got it, will try with Circle + assasin mark
Last edited by thekaos1k23 on Oct 13, 2019, 7:37:12 AM
My first and last level 100 character!
GZZ
You need 4 points for Sovereignty in tree and 3 point for Whispers of Doom if you use curse on ring and conductivity/enfeeble on cwd setup

My idea use +1 lightning gem on shield and flat damg on helmets + HoT setup+ Circle ring. If I have gloves with double corrupted +1 gem + 2 aura/ aoe/ duration I will be HoT with 25 lv :D
Last edited by Sigosuu on Oct 13, 2019, 7:42:39 AM
"
Sigosuu wrote:
You need 4 points for Sovereignty in tree and 3 point for Whispers of Doom if you use curse on ring and conductivity/enfeeble on cwd setup

My idea use +1 lightning gem on shield and flat damg on helmets + HoT setup+ Circle ring. If I have gloves with double corrupted +1 gem + 2 aura/ aoe/ duration I will be HoT with 25 lv :D

now add empower lvl 4 to those gloves and you have a lvl 30 hot
Dear N0esy
Your build it amazing thanks alots
Just 1 question this build can go dept devle about 1k5+ ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info