[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

Hey, its the greates starter build ive ever player, seriously.

But the furthure question is:

Why do we need so much % of " Increased Critical strike chance " on the items
and on Passive skill points.

From the skill points we have already

145% increased Critical Strike Chance
+65% to Critical Strike Multiplier
210% increased Critical Strike Chance with Swords
+69% to Critical Strike Multiplier with Swords
50% increased Melee Critical Strike Chance

The question is : why?

Best regards and please answer ;)

"
AidsVentura wrote:

Pretty sure all the crit just goes of ur weapons crit?
if you check your offensive stats ull still only have like 30-40% crit chance, at least thats where im at
"
Verdale wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
darkun4044 wrote:
Hey dude, thanks alot for the guide, Im having a blast on this toon, also for my first PoE experience it was def easy to level and im progressing maps good.

So after blade of culling, i went toward that cluster gem slot, ive looted a decent one that adds 15%impale on a passive, and 40% dmg to maim/10% chanc to maim passive (seems my best choice from my looted ones) not sure what the GG cluster gem would be for this slot to look out for?

also, what level would you say is safe to do the last ascendacy? besides the F***ing traps lol.

I did Uber lab at 85ish with 4.9k life. Feel free to put it off til you have 5500 life to make it a bit easier.

As for cluster jewels, none of them are worth it that I've found. No use even testing it until around 95, when the tree is basically complete. If I find a small jewel with 4 passives, 2 notables, and a jewel socket, then maybe it would be worth the points.

I agree. Playing with all sorts of cluster combinations in PoB made me come to the conclusion I would need to be at least 95 to actually gain a significant advantage using clusters. The way that we path to things until the very end, and the per-point value of the passives we're taking as part of the normal tree, are way too valuable before then to reinvest them elsewhere. We would end up gutting too much if we try to move too early into clusters. The 3 low-value nodes (the 2 melee damage nodes and jewel socket) drain way too much value before 95 to allow the cluster notables to outweigh the travel.

Thanks for the advice guys! feel free to msg me info if you find something worth trying cluster-wise!
I dont think so, stats are stats from the Passive Points. Please author, tell me something more about my question from top :)

Regards
Hey, thanks again for the build, I wanted to play a flicker strike build for the first time this league and so far it's been tons of fun :)

I wanted to ask, would anyone have a suggestion as to what my next gear upgrade could be? Getting a belly of the beast seems like the most obvious solution for more HP but that would mean losing on a lot of resists, and I think my current chest is pretty decent as it is. Any ideas?
"
AidsVentura wrote:

Because crits do more damage so the more hits that are crits, the more damage you do.
"
AidsVentura wrote:

I'm not sure what you are asking here, but it sounds like you might not fully understand how critical strike chance works when applying global stats onto a local base value. Please consider reading this page to maybe help clear up some misunderstanding.
hey guys would Close combat support work for double strike?? im thinking to switch it for multistrike
Hi there

First time playing POE but tons of Diablo 3 also leaderboards.

I found your build while googling trying to imagine what kind of play style I wanted.

I completed the game and can kinda do t3 maps but I still die alot.

I know my gear is shit but I am unsure where to focus for easy upgrades and what skills are important, dont have all the links to use your exact setup.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Mckoch/characters

I might also have the playstyle a bit wrong. Spamming flicker alot but sometimes it doesnt go off and I just stand still and die.

Best regards
Last edited by Mckoch on Mar 24, 2020, 1:24:06 PM
Hey, i just realized precision got nerfed hard.

Do you still use it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info