[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

Enjoying this build so far onlyl level 63 atm, I’m currently stuck at we’re to invest my passive points as the picture you provided doesn’t fully load for me. Any advice on how to see we’re else to invest points. Ty
"
Dxylee wrote:
Enjoying this build so far onlyl level 63 atm, I’m currently stuck at we’re to invest my passive points as the picture you provided doesn’t fully load for me. Any advice on how to see we’re else to invest points. Ty

You will need to go into your profile and set it to public, or I can't see your character. I'll check on the pictures, it should be a link to the tree on the poe site.

Edit: It loads for me, but also tells me it's an old tree. I will fix that now.
Edit: fixed
Last edited by roguemjb on Feb 26, 2020, 6:50:23 PM
"
You will need to go into your profile and set it to public, or I can't see your character. I'll check on the pictures, it should be a link to the tree on the poe site.

The picture loads fine but I can’t move it so I can only see specific modes and I can’t see the nodes I need to invest into next, I’m also xb1 so I don’t know if I can link character. Ty
"
Dxylee wrote:
"

The picture loads fine but I can’t move it so I can only see specific modes and I can’t see the nodes I need to invest into next, I’m also xb1 so I don’t know if I can link character. Ty

Just for you, friend! I hope this helps.

Last edited by roguemjb on Feb 28, 2020, 7:06:37 PM
Hello! Thank you very much for this guide. I've never played Flicker Strike before so I'm thinking of starting Delirium with this build.
Have you maybe thought about making some leveling trees and perhaps a detailed explanation about leveling with FS or the transition into FS? :-)
"
NemoRSRB wrote:
Hello! Thank you very much for this guide. I've never played Flicker Strike before so I'm thinking of starting Delirium with this build.
Have you maybe thought about making some leveling trees and perhaps a detailed explanation about leveling with FS or the transition into FS? :-)

Yes, I will have a leveling section completed before league start.
Now that I finally got LocalIdentity's PoB Fork and can calculate Impale and Close Combat, I can decisively say that Close Combat and Assassin is still my top choice. IF you still want to roll Champion and use Impale, it is a very viable option, and totally up to your preference. I will add it to the ascendancy section.
The leveling / league starting section is complete! Please let me know what you think. There are probably a bunch more uniques I could add in there that some brand new players wouldn't know about yet, but I just wanted to give me thought process on what I do when starting, so I included the most important ones. I will add to it and polish it over time.
I love the fantasy of an assassin that clears the entire screen instantly. Great job, very cool build, excellent writing. Your guide has it all haha.

I have 2 questions:

1) Do you think this build will significantly change in the next league?
2) Using Tabula is viable for leveling, right? For players on a tight budget, when should I drop the Tabula for a 5 link Belly of the Beast (Using the prophecy to get a cheap 5 link)? Or should I use the Tabula until I get a good 6 link?
Last edited by TiltedTopLaner on Mar 5, 2020, 10:39:19 PM
"
I love the fantasy of an assassin that clears the entire screen instantly. Great job, very cool build, excellent writing. Your guide has it all haha.

I have 2 questions:

1) Do you think this build will significantly change in the next league?
2) Using Tabula is viable for leveling, right? For players on a tight budget, when should I drop the Tabula for a 5 link Belly of the Beast (Using the prophecy to get a cheap 5 link)? Or should I use the Tabula until I get a good 6 link?

1. Not likely, unless some really amazing notables or gear come out, but nothing has been that amazing yet.
2. Tabby is of course great for leveling. You'll be a bit squishier, so around 50 or 60 would be a good time to find any 5 link with good life and resists.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info