[3.14] Spark. Tanky, great clear speed, super fun to play.

"
MKL122788 wrote:

So I was messing around with the tree a bit. The build is way over crit cap from talents now because of the INQ changes. Does this mean the buildpath could be experimented with?

Its hard to take away the pieces that have crit multiplier in them, but there are perhaps the stretches on the right side which could be put elsewhere.

1st of all, you are always encouraged to experiment.

Thx for bringing this up. After looking at the tree, it is possible to gain huge DPS boost. Best course of action is to adjust the gems setup. I updated the Guide, you can find all the relevant thing on the very top in 3.13 section.
Last edited by 1337fun on Jan 21, 2021, 4:57:29 AM
Ups double post.
Last edited by 1337fun on Jan 21, 2021, 4:57:07 AM
hey,

Thanks for the guide.

You say that this build can be played with any spell, what would be your recommandation for this league specifically ?

Also, what's the most important mod for the watcher's eye ? vitality life leech > arcane surge zealotry ?
Last edited by dardory on Jan 23, 2021, 1:22:53 AM
"
dardory wrote:
hey,

Thanks for the guide.

You say that this build can be played with any spell, what would be your recommandation for this league specifically ?

Also, what's the most important mod for the watcher's eye ? vitality life leech > arcane surge zealotry ?

You could try anything you want and lvl spark in 2nd weapon setup, if it sucks, you can swap. The are spells, that i could work good: shock nova, ice nova, ball lightning, arc, freezing pulse, ice spear, storm call, glacial cascade, divine ire, blazing salvo.

If you can get leech somewhere else, then surge, if not, leech.
not tanky at all, i keep dying on red maps. Low dps vs bosses and fragile as hell.

Yeah, i made few modifications, but still followed your guide as core, but still, have to swap to other builds :/
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
unlucky_child wrote:
not tanky at all, i keep dying on red maps. Low dps vs bosses and fragile as hell.

Yeah, i made few modifications, but still followed your guide as core, but still, have to swap to other builds :/

Damn my head hurts already from all the facepalming while looking at your modifications. You obviously didn't understood at leats half the mechanics, broke them all and now blame it on me. You didn't just "made few modifications", the only things your build has in common with mine, it that it's inquisitor and using spark. As you can see by reading this thread, i gladly help people and you are by far not the fist doing all these mistakes. However, if you completely destroy my build and then come here and blame me, the only urge i feel, is to flame you.
I followed your build since the start, but then it didnt feel good as other builds without investing too much. So i started to changed it slowly to another build now. Thats why its mess up now.

"
unlucky_child wrote:
I followed your build since the start, but then it didnt feel good as other builds without investing too much. So i started to changed it slowly to another build now. Thats why its mess up now.

So what do you want from me besides blaming your mistakes on me?
just want to say, im disappointed in this build.

How important is spell block? I have atm 42%, do i need more, i kinda like my current ammy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info