[3.14] Spark. Tanky, great clear speed, super fun to play.

ok thx
Added Endless Delve variant.
"Updated" for 3.13
Last edited by 1337fun on Jan 17, 2021, 6:31:42 PM
Good build, looks interesting.

Would having Exposure Tolerance + 2 minor nodes and Yugul pantheon (85% reduced reflect dmg) combined with 75% lightning res be enough to negate reflect dmg at endgame?
"
ReaperOwnz wrote:
Good build, looks interesting.

Would having Exposure Tolerance + 2 minor nodes and Yugul pantheon (85% reduced reflect dmg) combined with 75% lightning res be enough to negate reflect dmg at endgame?

I highly doubt that. Even if you get the reflected dmg to 1%, you most likely kill yourself. In current state of the game we do so much dmg, that even a small fraction of that dmg will insta gib you.

In harvest i was playing a very tanky caster, which was proccing lvl 20 wave of conviction to debuff mobs. I needed to swap that for lvl 1 gem in phys reflect maps, because i was oneshoting myself, if the skill was hitting full pack. It had 0 supports, just the lvl 20 gem itself with half of the dmg converted to elemental was enough for me to kill myself.
Last edited by 1337fun on Jan 17, 2021, 6:32:04 PM
Really appreciated the guide, I even boughtSpark Spider effect. It really even better if you can just split the tree into 2 or 3 parts so it's easier to understand while leveling, nonetheless thank you very much for writing this.
Is there a 3.13 build path in the original post now? I can't seem to find one, but would love to spark.
hey, is there an updated pob code ?
I would like to try this build for the first time :)
ty
"
MKL122788 wrote:
Is there a 3.13 build path in the original post now? I can't seem to find one, but would love to spark.

"
BADMYN wrote:
ty

You can use the 3.11 PoB, nothing has changed. I will update it later today, when i'm home.
"
1337fun wrote:
"
MKL122788 wrote:

"
BADMYN wrote:
ty

You can use the 3.11 PoB, nothing has changed. I will update it later today, when i'm home.

So I was messing around with the tree a bit. The build is way over crit cap from talents now because of the INQ changes. Does this mean the buildpath could be experimented with?

Its hard to take away the pieces that have crit multiplier in them, but there are perhaps the stretches on the right side which could be put elsewhere.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info