[3.14] Spark. Tanky, great clear speed, super fun to play.

Hey got a couple questions about the build. Sorry if this is too much.

Not sure if this has been asked yet but in what order should we be prioritizing getting optimal or high-end gear going into red maps/endgame? So something like getting our 6-link Duskdawn asap and then perhaps looking to craft a critical body armor with high life or looking to have TDD helmet to save some points for EB as well as having our auras.

What auras should be used for the most part of high importance until getting TDD helmet?

Been playing around with PoB as well to get as much crit chance and swapped anointments with Constituion and Enigmatic Defence but not too sure what's more efficient with the anoints. How much crit chance should we be trying to reach at minimum?

While I'm at it with crit chance how situational is it to replace a Cinderswallow crit chance craft with a Dying Sun which fires more projectiles for Spark? Afaik I believe Cinderswallow is only on PoB for the crit chance craft only which brings the overall crit strike chance with a diamond flask to 99%.

Looking to league start with either your crit-based spark or a flicker strike build. It'll be my first time playing with either of the main skills.

Thanks again.
"
Nixxar wrote:
Will spark be viable for A8 Sirus, Uber Atziri etc? I'm not sure the damage will be enough for highend content.

I dont know, what your standards are. Just check the videos, should give you an idea. I cleared everything with this build accept Sirus8, because i didn't get to him last league.
"
RengokuALT wrote:
Hey got a couple questions about the build. Sorry if this is too much.

Not sure if this has been asked yet but in what order should we be prioritizing getting optimal or high-end gear going into red maps/endgame? So something like getting our 6-link Duskdawn asap and then perhaps looking to craft a critical body armor with high life or looking to have TDD helmet to save some points for EB as well as having our auras.

What auras should be used for the most part of high importance until getting TDD helmet?

Been playing around with PoB as well to get as much crit chance and swapped anointments with Constituion and Enigmatic Defence but not too sure what's more efficient with the anoints. How much crit chance should we be trying to reach at minimum?

While I'm at it with crit chance how situational is it to replace a Cinderswallow crit chance craft with a Dying Sun which fires more projectiles for Spark? Afaik I believe Cinderswallow is only on PoB for the crit chance craft only which brings the overall crit strike chance with a diamond flask to 99%.

Looking to league start with either your crit-based spark or a flicker strike build. It'll be my first time playing with either of the main skills.

Thanks again.

Usually helmet is main priority, then 6L armor, then 6L staff. However i ist all depends on the prices and they vary a lot each league. For example, in delirium i wanted to buy the helmet 1st, but got the 6L base armor for cheap and crafted it for crit and got the helmet after that. Because helmets were expensive af at the start. 6L staff is needed, when you start doing Shaper/Uber Elder/Sirus8, before that can even leave it at 4L.

Discipline, rest up to you.

Obviously you want as much crit chance, as you can get. For anointment you need to decide what's more important to you. I would say 70% is a good none buffed value to aim for.

Cinderswallow is OP. You could replace one of the other flasks with it, if you really want.
will this build still be good in the new harvest league?
Hey! I will try this out for the harvester League and wanted to thank you for puting that afford and work in this build! (I like specially you spark build because i have the feeling you really enjoy this char, if you know what i mean)!

:D gl all and hf with the new league
how do we craft that vaal regalia shown in the build ?
"
how do we craft that vaal regalia shown in the build ?

There are many ways to do so. 1st you need hunter and/or shaper influenced armor, that is a must have step. The 1st one was crafted by alt spam and anul, so only crit left and multi mod. Not really possible anymore like that, since multimod was nerfed. But still can be done, you just need to hit at least 2 good mods. 2nd one i just chaos spammed. This league i would try to use harvest for that.
This build seems to miss passive tree with Eldritch Battery. It's clear that you use the skill in your videos and because of the headgear choice, but none of the listed pastebins seem to include the actual build with it.
devouring diadem grants EB lol
What would you replace for the Kiloava jewel?
"
What would you replace for the Kiloava jewel?

A rare jewel. Or for super min max endgame another random lethal pride with very good stats, like double dmg and increased life without transforming of any key stones.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info