[3.14] Spark. Tanky, great clear speed, super fun to play.

"
dinkies1 wrote:
what are you cursing with to use the curse cluster?

Gear.
"
SuckLord3000 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/XrkfJ8UA

OK so I setup this build. Most expensive piece was a 5ex watcher eye to get perma arcane surge

I still feel like damage is lacking...both with clear and with storm brands.

Can you pls take a look? any advice?

You made a lot of mistakes. It may not seem to you, but as with stacking good things gives you extra benefits, stacking mistakes increases the effect even more.

1. Spark is the primary skill, that must be the 6L.

2. Pierce support on Spark, or even better awakened fork is a absolute must. If you don't have one of those 2 gems, you have no clear.

2. Inevitable judgement is huge dps increase, if you play against it, it will make everything bad.
2.1 Crit chance support is a must.
2.2 Putting controlled destruction makes all even worse, decreases crit.

3. Spark needs some extra duration AND projectile speed to be good. That is why i have duration on tree and the gloves. You have just a little proj speed AND reduced duration form the spark jewel.

4. Spreading your tree, like you did is very bad, it makes it very inefficient.

5. there is other small stuff, but it's not worth mentioning, as long as all the above is not fixed.

I don't know, what you want with your build. I understand, that making your own is more fun, that is why i do that myself. But you seem to lack a lot of understanding of how things work. My advice to you would be, try to copy a build 1:1 and start making incremental changes to it after you got it to work, so you understand what works and why. Obviously you would not be able to copy the gear 1:1, getting something similar is good enough.
Last edited by 1337fun on Apr 17, 2020, 5:30:41 PM
thanks v much, will take a look.
"good HP pool(7-8k)." How can you reach this much? I'm at 5,6k with pretty decent gear I'd say. Could You take a look at this? https://pastebin.com/d6yPdd1w
"
Azyl21 wrote:
"good HP pool(7-8k)." How can you reach this much? I'm at 5,6k with pretty decent gear I'd say. Could You take a look at this? https://pastebin.com/d6yPdd1w

HP as in hit points. You are at 7.1k, you need to count ES too.
Why unleash in cluster verison?
Last edited by osiykm on Apr 22, 2020, 11:44:26 AM
"
osiykm wrote:
Why unleash in cluster verison?

It got a good buff in 3.10 and with Seal Mender together is very nice for clear. Also very nice for encounters, where you need to move a lot.
whats best in your opinion: pierce of awakened fork. Cant decide between those two...
"
JoopO wrote:
whats best in your opinion: pierce of awakened fork. Cant decide between those two...

Fork is better. Pierce has 5 possible hits with 1 projectile, while aw fork 7. And on top fork increases the amount of projectiles, which should give better clear. I don't use it right now, because i don't have the budget for it.
Last edited by 1337fun on Apr 23, 2020, 7:51:17 AM
"
1337fun wrote:
"
JoopO wrote:

Fork is better. Pierce has 5 possible hits with 1 projectile, while aw fork 7. And on top fork increases the amount of projectiles, which should give better clear. I don't use it right now, because i don't have the budget for it.

I tried awakened fork and it's amazing, but I prefer pierce for one thing: narrow areas. I personally like to reach projectile mobs as soon as possible, and gets complicated with awa fork when you have a wall of tanky stuff in front of you. I really recommend try it and decide if it's for you or not. If you can afford it...
which pob are you currently using? I just don't get through: D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info