3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
micotu wrote:
Question on redeemer's orb. the only 3 suffix mod are movement speed, onslaught, and chance to blind attacks. the movement speed would obviously good, and the chance to blind not good. But what would the onslaught on kill do. I assume it wouldn't give a speed boost on your minions and would just give it to you, but would it give it to you when your minions kill an enemy, or only if you kill them with your weapon?

No it would not unfortunately, it would just apply to you, and you basically never get kills (apart from maybe the odd culling strike hit from cyclone if your ag has kingmaker).

However blind wouldn't be terrible since we cyclone on top of things anyways, and would apply the blind at a somewhat decent chance.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
"
Kimba wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
I have updated the POB Link and Setup for the SPEED SETUP.

Changes made:
- minor tree tweak to pick up further reduced mana reservation in top right corner.
- removed blasphemy + vulnerability from chest
- insert Skitterbots and Precision into chest
- use "Curse enemies with Vulnerability on hit" gloves if you can get them.
- added Minion Speed into 6L
- Swap in Withering Step instead of Phase Run

So setup looks like this:

Ultimately, this allows us to run Skitterbots on top of what we had before. We don't get the full effect of Vulnerability because we are not constantly cycloning when speed mapping... but when we need it (ie bossing, delving etc) we get it because we are cycloning.. so it works well.

Precision scales with Generosity giving huge accuracy to minions to help quickly smash down enemies.

Minion Speed should have been in the 6L setup from the start. So it's there now.

Withering Step gives us some more DPS because it scales out chaos damage we get from Spirit Offering. You can also pop Withering Step on bosses.

NOTE: My Awakened Minion Damage in helmet I'm just leveling... this is basically a free spot I have. For extra DPS and minion defence put Summon Holy Relic in here.

Without the Vulnerability on gloves, would you still remove Blasphemy + Vulnerability for Precision + Skitterbots?

And if so, would you change it back vs Awakener lvl 8 with this "speed build"?

I'm going to be updating this again... I have a new version which is killing Conquerers in 2 seconds (literally).. it's insane.

But for now use Blasphemyhey and Vuln or use pride and take out flesh and stone.
One idea i use myself for a budget weapon. Since most of the crafting bases are ridiculously expensiv i went for an elder axe with the +1 socketed gems and endurance charge on melee stun and i think it gives a decent amount of damage and more defences for the zombies. with all endurance charged up the zombies deal 12% more dmg and have 12% physical damage reduction which is not bad.
This is my weapon for reference

and i killed sirus (awakening lvl6) and elder without any problems.
"
xWillz wrote:
How are you guys making the elder heavy belt with str, increased attributes, life, flask charges etc? Fossils?

I’m currently running a cyclopean coil which is doing just fine but fancy an upgrade.

Anyone knows??
My animated guardian with the expensive setup just died the second time..? Is this a joke? any diff setups?
"
xWillz wrote:
"
xWillz wrote:
How are you guys making the elder heavy belt with str, increased attributes, life, flask charges etc? Fossils?

I’m currently running a cyclopean coil which is doing just fine but fancy an upgrade.

Anyone knows??

Chaos Spam or use Essence of Rage. Better use a Hunter Heavy Belt than Elder, it has higher chance to get increased attribute and have other good options.
"
xWillz wrote:
"
xWillz wrote:

Anyone knows??

+1
I also want to know ;)
Hello, I've been following the build and reached a point, where I dont know what to upgrade. The weapons with the Incursion mod or Fortify are ridiculously expensive and I think that would be the biggest upgrade.

I mostly am looking to upgrade my damage, since my Zombies can hardly keep up with only my ms-flask. I also feel a little squishy with only 1.1k ES without spirit offering. I jsut don't know what to upgrade next and the Weapon just feels so far away. I have an 8EX budget atm.
I'm also not sure if I'm using the Skilltree to its full potential atm.
At 1272 Strength btw.

I'd really appreaciate some help. I feel like I hit a wall.
Last edited by Knieger on Jan 14, 2020, 3:45:33 PM
this is by far the best build i ever done also the one that i invest more i tried to do a mix betwen the high end game setup and the clear speed setup ended up with this beast thank you so much for sharing this build
my current setup:

1210 strength
bwt im not sure if i should swap melee physical damage for minion speed what you think
Last edited by maxpt99 on Jan 14, 2020, 3:57:26 PM

Can anyone tell me what this is worth? anyone use flesh and stone?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info