3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
maxenergy wrote:
I asked earlier but no response so I'll try again: why not use ruthless instead of multistrike? For me ruthless is 10% more dps according to POB. Did I miss something?

it does more dmg in PoB
but i switched around and it felt like mobs(even bosses) fall faster with multistrike

srry to advertise here but if anyone of you need a kick ass double corrupted victario's influence with +2 aoe and 50% reduced crit dmg send me a msg
@kazWitchin

awakened 5 Sirus decimated me and my animate guardian. rip 4ex guardian
"
Echosyp wrote:

Did you use the right equipment? as stated in the first post
"
Ameoth wrote:
"
Echosyp wrote:

I did that's why it was like 4ex
Hi. Thanks for the build. I've got a question: is a crafted 2h staff (+1 gems and +100% minion damage) that much better than Queen's Escape?

The reason why I'm asking is I have this staff that I can finish, i.e. remove suffixes and add +1 gems (also multicraft). Is it worth it?

my fucking animate guardian died, i thought you said it was unkillable?
"
Echosyp wrote:
"
Ameoth wrote:
"
Echosyp wrote:

I did that's why it was like 4ex

well.... there goes the "jesus christ" build for Animated guardians lolz... better just not use it there then i guess xD

Thanks for the warning
"
forsenCD wrote:
my fucking animate guardian died, i thought you said it was unkillable?

relax its just 4 ex :D
"
DSJkaa wrote:
Hi. Thanks for the build. I've got a question: is a crafted 2h staff (+1 gems and +100% minion damage) that much better than Queen's Escape?

The reason why I'm asking is I have this staff that I can finish, i.e. remove suffixes and add +1 gems (also multicraft). Is it worth it?

I don't see how you get +1 gems on that staff without essence/fossil spamming it. If you want to know exactly how much more dmg you get just load up Path of Building. For me it doubled my zombie damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info