[3.10] Memoria's Icicle Mine Saboteur [SSF, League Starter]

"
DarkenX wrote:
Quick question: is Cont. Dest. that much better than keeping the higher crit chance? Just curious as we seem to gain plenty of crit multiplier nodes in the tree, so lowering the chance to crit and make us of them just seems a little odd to me.

Edit: Also, did anyone else use Clarity while leveling to manage mana or just mana pots?

idk about the crit, but I do level with this build right now and I can say that Clarity doesn't do the job. I have to use a mana flask all the time.
I did try to use a lot of items with +% mana regenerate, on it's own it didn't help but with Clarity it was enough to keep me going without flask, but i couldn't manage to keep this setup because it fked up my resistances.

"
Tosimaru wrote:
Another question, is the passive tree labeled "default" where we go after we complete the 60 pts tree?

Ye I believe so
Last edited by NineLord on Sep 19, 2019, 2:37:14 AM
Besides an eternity shroud what else can I do to improve my dps?

It takes quite some time to kill shaper guardians, so I only imagine Uber elder will take alot of time..

I cant think of anything besides the chest piece to upgrade.
"
imRadial wrote:

It takes quite some time to kill shaper guardians, so I only imagine Uber elder will take alot of time..

Since you use Chain support, I'd recommend using the Gloomfang amulet. It's pretty good.
Last edited by FedeS on Sep 19, 2019, 9:14:19 AM
Pls, add leveling tree, I don't have pob, I play in ps4
"
HyperCavalier wrote:

You can click on his profile and look for the character, it will show the tree.
"
imRadial wrote:

Your weapon, rings, ammy, and belt need upgrade. I went with shroud of the lightless for cheaper, but more health pool. I get my dps boost from the abyss jewels. I, also, went with scepter and shield.
D2Ghosts
"
lexecutioner wrote:
hey Memoria! Appreciate the build its fun as heck to play for sure. Although i started with Spectres and accumulate a decent currency with it i miss having fun and not letting minions kill for me. This build sure is fun to level. I am still at Acts and looking ahead in the future, when I checked eternity shroud its at 12ex atm. I know you said its not necessary but I do love to maximize this build should I save for ES or just invest my currency towards other chest and gear? (currently have 7ex saved). Also most of the Icicle build i saw use other skill for bosses (ice spear,pyroclast) As of now I dont feel the need to use other skill would our build use another skill end game wise? thanks again!

I'm glad you enjoyed the build!

I think you should focus on the other parts of the gear first and later on switch over to Eternity Shroud. I've never needed to add a single-target dmg skill but if you're not heavily specced into cold then Pyroclast is a solid choice.

"
imRadial wrote:
Can confirm damage wise this build is nuts, Deathless Elder with a tabula...

Only gets better from here

EDIT: Noticed you removed staunching from flasks and added Dousing. Isnt the bleed more dangerous?

Awesome man!

Must've been a mistake, should be Freeze, Bleed and Curse first and foremost, if you want you can add poison or burn.

"
No quality on some gems and only level 19 on icicle mine?

It was taken from my character at the time, I'll amend it.

"
DarkenX wrote:
Quick question: is Cont. Dest. that much better than keeping the higher crit chance? Just curious as we seem to gain plenty of crit multiplier nodes in the tree, so lowering the chance to crit and make us of them just seems a little odd to me.

Edit: Also, did anyone else use Clarity while leveling to manage mana or just mana pots?

What do you mean? I'm using both Controlled Destruction and Increased Critical strikes, or maybe I misunderstood your question?

"
diem4801 wrote:
"
HyperCavalier wrote:

You can click on his profile and look for the character, it will show the tree.

My character is now an assassin (Trying out something new) so you can't find it. I'll add a link to PoE Planner.
Last edited by Memoria_Gaming on Sep 19, 2019, 5:28:48 PM
Just wanna let you know on your new PoB link. You have a random skill on Freedom and Movement.
"
Tosimaru wrote:
Just wanna let you know on your new PoB link. You have a random skill on Freedom and Movement.

It's from my Amulet annointment, but I'll remove it to avoid confusion :)
Hi! Im curious about having my end game weapons. Is there much difference between, let's say, wand and scepter, spell damage implicit vs elemental damage implicit? I'm planning to craft my weapons myself and just make sure I'm getting the best of my budget

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info