[3.10] Memoria's Icicle Mine Saboteur [SSF, League Starter]

What abou using voidwalkers with quartz flask to maintain phasing?
I have a question about the weapons. What would be the huge difference between using a wand/scepter and shield vs dual wands? More defensive and then more damage?

If so, what stats should be looked for on the shield.
Quick question guys,

How exactly is this build played? Do you just Spam Icicle mine and detonate? Or place max traps then detonate
"
odingits123 wrote:
Hi! Im curious about having my end game weapons. Is there much difference between, let's say, wand and scepter, spell damage implicit vs elemental damage implicit? I'm planning to craft my weapons myself and just make sure I'm getting the best of my budget

Spell and elemental damage is the same. Wand and sceptre doesn't matter, just pay attention to the str requirement of sceptres.

"
knehtq wrote:
What abou using voidwalkers with quartz flask to maintain phasing?

Since you won't kill mobs yourself you won't procc phasing on Voidwalkers.

"
Tosimaru wrote:
I have a question about the weapons. What would be the huge difference between using a wand/scepter and shield vs dual wands? More defensive and then more damage?

As you say, a shield gives you life and res. I'd go for bunch of life, spell dmg/crit and if possible % increased life from Elder or + maximum ele res from Shaped.

"
imRadial wrote:
Quick question guys,

How exactly is this build played? Do you just Spam Icicle mine and detonate? Or place max traps then detonate

I usually throw out 1-4 on normal packs (enough to kill them) and then flame dash to next group and do the same. On tougher mobs/bosses I usually max out the mines and then detonate. Same if the boss has different phases and you have time to max it.
-Double post Deleted-
Last edited by Memoria_Gaming on Sep 20, 2019, 9:03:07 AM
Hey Memoria, I was wondering if its worth it to aim for an eternity shroud since I already have a 6L carcass.

Is it that big of a DPS boost?
"
imRadial wrote:
Quick question guys,

It's best to at least drop a couple before detonating due to the mechanic of the skill itself.

If you're fighting against harder things then drop as many as you can, then once you hit detonate, immediately start throwing them again. Doing this increases your DPS like crazy because again, of how the skill and mines work. You're basically exploding mines in the air as theyre thrown.
"
diem4801 wrote:
"
imRadial wrote:
Quick question guys,

It's best to at least drop a couple before detonating due to the mechanic of the skill itself.

If you're fighting against harder things then drop as many as you can, then once you hit detonate, immediately start throwing them again. Doing this increases your DPS like crazy because again, of how the skill and mines work. You're basically exploding mines in the air as theyre thrown.

Makes sense... Thanks alot!
"
imRadial wrote:
Hey Memoria, I was wondering if its worth it to aim for an eternity shroud since I already have a 6L carcass.

Is it that big of a DPS boost?

Simply put: Yes.

You can get up to 50% of elemental as extra chaos which is insane, however, not everyone needs that damage increase and is well off without.
"
Tosimaru wrote:

Scepter has a little bit more dps than a wand, but you can’t dual wield it. That is why it’s best with a shield. Keep in mind that scepter required more strength than a wand, but you do gain some life from strengths.
D2Ghosts

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info