[3.12] Durimon's Ball Lightning Miner "REVIVED", 6 ex, even FASTER than pre-nerf (Updated)

"
ponsq3 wrote:
I have a question about Wise Oak - which one of the overcaped resistance we need to keep higher then others? Fire right?

The ideal optimal use of Wise Oak is to have all resistances exactly the same. That way both buffs apply.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

Day 2 of my FIRST EVER ll character. Just no brain copy/paste from this build.
6.4 ehp 91 f/c/l max res. I guess next step is new wand, swap Sorrow Flask with Dying Sun and took some crit multi nodes on tree. Any tips here?

ps i'm really suffering with that movement speed)
Last edited by ponsq3 on Dec 26, 2019, 6:59:44 PM
"
Should I run Tabula until I can afford a 6L shavs, or is a 5L shavs enough?

Adding a question: I am currently leveling with Tremor Rod as I accidently 6 linked it and it feels quite nice. Is that an option to keep?
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
"
ponsq3 wrote:

6.4 ehp 91 f/c/l max res. I guess next step is new wand, swap Sorrow Flask with Dying Sun and took some crit multi nodes on tree. Any tips here?

That is incredibly impressive. I currently have 2 days played, and this is definitely not my first character ever and the only thing I have going for my character is that my weapons are pretty solid but I haven't even made enough currency to get a presence of Chayula yet and you've basically completed the build. I guess I'm still straight up awful at POE.
Damn , I going to give up 2 weeks and I have only had 1 EX drop.. I too suck.
2 days for about 15 EX worth of gear is impressive!!
Last edited by jpkiwi on Dec 26, 2019, 11:30:31 PM
"
jpkiwi wrote:
Damn , I going to give up 2 weeks and I have only had 1 EX drop.. I too suck.
2 days for about 15 EX worth of gear is impressive!!

Haha, same here. It's a really neat build and the damage is disgusting with the gear I currently have but 3k life just won't cut it past T13 and constantly losing XP is not fun and since I don't want to go past T14 I can't get my 32 watchstones either so I think I will start levelling something else and revisit this build once I have enough currency again because right now it's not feeling great.
Been playing this till Sirus, he deleted me hard, i dont get how it works, just alot of random things and tornados :P

At t15-16 its a bit hard to oneshot any metamorph, even some map bosses. I need to upgrade my weapons i guess, but still, 5-6k ES is very low for this high tier maps.

Let me guess, this build is UNPLAYABLE without the unique items, true? So we cant get 10k ES while holding actual BL damage? BL damage is just awesome, bigger than ARC and Icicle mines, but thanks to rings+helmet.
"
Lumina wrote:
"
ponsq3 wrote:

That is incredibly impressive. I currently have 2 days played, and this is definitely not my first character ever and the only thing I have going for my character is that my weapons are pretty solid but I haven't even made enough currency to get a presence of Chayula yet and you've basically completed the build. I guess I'm still straight up awful at POE.

I mean this is first LL charachter, not first in this league) I already had some currency - budget was like 8ex with lucky linked shavronne with ~50 fuses
Sirus, Awakener of the Worlds lvl 5.

New Warlord wands with fire exposure on hit and damage penetrates % fire resistance looks something to go for.

Ok so on a 5l, sub Slower proj, or Combustion.. or do we just suck it up and throw 1 mine at a time. I make a bunch of builds my self but new to mines.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info