An Update About the Launch of Path of Exile: Blight on Xbox One

The thing that pisses me off most are two fold...

1) you had a certification error with microsoft before....with a patch...you think you would have everything tested for a smooth league launch. Nope...0 fucks given apparently...

2) i could've been playing monster hunter world: iceborne for 3 days now,but decided to hold off to play poe blight...only to have a noob delay...i chose you,and i was let down again.

I have all the mtxs and stash tabs i need now...no more money from me...and ive been here since xbox beta...
Not a big deal as I'm no racer but I love to start at the beginning of the race so it sucks to not know. Still, game is awesome. Sadly console is not bringing in enough cash to put the fever in GGG to prevent these scenarios.
you think ggg would learn after the flashback issue. but no of course not. why would they. its not like we pay for supporter packs under the impression we would be fully supported.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmuy9fyNUjY.
Last edited by itz TAXI on Sep 9, 2019, 9:07:15 PM
Hard to think console is anything but an afterthought to ggg now...how else do explain this?
Ps4 had a different issue...im not theyre up and running either right now tho
The problem is that almost every single console release (on xbox) has been plagued with issues. it's basically a meme at this point to expect to be gibbed more by desync or an error than an actual game mechanic. That is a problem. and on top of that, race day hype is almost ALWAYS shut down by server crashes, client crashes, miscommunications with microsoft or any other random error. there is never an xbox league release timer like there is on PC. no xbox only website(not necessary but it would be nice.) we get one subforum that even then we have to scour to possibly
find an answer to why our version of the game is unplayable. it's pretty ridiculous. and I am a long time lover of this game. to the 5heads saying "do u not have pc" that is NOT a viable argument or answer to the problems POE console releases face

Last edited by Aphrodite Prime on Sep 9, 2019, 9:05:16 PM
Could have been to Act 3 by now...
What a let down...
ps4 is fixed... why doesnt xbox have the update?
I am sad.
Because xbox has no love...ffs atleast move our legion toons over to standard lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info