[3.8] Assassin Cobra Lash Detailed Endgame Guide | 6.5k+ Life | High DPS | All Content | Gameplay up

I wonder if you tryed a setup with Bino + dagger node, and switching elemental prolif for something else ?
Yep that was it! Never raised my level up. thanks!

Is this good enough chest?
"
Kalakukko wrote:

Seems nice. Did you buy or craft it? How to craft such armor, what fossils? Isn't Zodiac armor better?
I always prefer assassin garb to the higher eva zodiac. 6% movespeed is far more valuable than an extra 100-200 eva imo
"
Sebakrul wrote:
"
Kalakukko wrote:

Seems nice. Did you buy or craft it? How to craft such armor, what fossils? Isn't Zodiac armor better?

Crafted with pristine+serrated, took me two resonators. I prefer the %ms over high evasion. Also cheaper base.
if ur going for endgame quality, I think i'd redo the armor. That life roll is quite bad for a chest. I would at least get it over 100. But to play around with, it's still quite good
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
if ur going for endgame quality, I think i'd redo the armor. That life roll is quite bad for a chest. I would at least get it over 100. But to play around with, it's still quite good

I was thinking about maybe beastcrafting with remove 1 prefix, add 1 suffix and then crafting additional curse on it.
"
Kalakukko wrote:
"
jsuslak313 wrote:

I was thinking about maybe beastcrafting with remove 1 prefix, add 1 suffix, slam if I hit +hp out of it and then crafting additional curse on it
Last edited by Kalakukko on Sep 25, 2019, 4:13:45 AM
yea that would be sweet. Honestly i like my chest but im so disappointed with the life roll on mine too. But I got 16% max life and perfect crit chance

would be cool to get curse on the chest and then go for another anoint on my amulet
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Sep 25, 2019, 4:16:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info