[3.9] Devon's Poisoning Lawnmower | Poison CoC Cyclone | All content viable

"
Void_xy wrote:
go for claws. way more survivabilty. and put some points into it to have enoufgh leech with attacks via cyclone.

kinda like this:
https://pastebin.com/5pBi9YD4

Daggers work just fine, but the build is fairly flexible, so feel free to use whatever you like.

"
Razunter wrote:
Not enough survivability, speed and very high performance impact :/

It has enough survivability and more than enough speed.
I'll agree on the performance impact, it does impact performance as it applies a lot of dots and a lot of hits per second.

P.S. Uploading the video as we speak to see the build in action. With that, everything is done. Feel free to AMA here.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
or
i don't know if i'm the first so say it i didn't read every comment but nightblade doesn't affect the spells you can read it it says support attacks and also the dagger nodes only apply to attacks (exept for the poisson damage wich applies to spells too) damage with daggers crit chance with daggers and crit multi with daggers only affects attacks you can see that in pob by selecting a spell and hovering over the nodes that only give with daggers stats and no poison and see that it doesn't do anything. so basically the weapon choice 1 support gem and 7-8 passive skill gems only affect 1/3 of the build. cool build though
"
i don't know if i'm the first so say it i didn't read every comment but nightblade doesn't affect the spells you can read it it says support attacks and also the dagger nodes only apply to attacks (exept for the poisson damage wich applies to spells too) damage with daggers crit chance with daggers and crit multi with daggers only affects attacks you can see that in pob by selecting a spell and hovering over the nodes that only give with daggers stats and no poison and see that it doesn't do anything. so basically the weapon choice 1 support gem and 7-8 passive skill gems only affect 1/3 of the build. cool build though

:O you're right! You are actually the first one to note this. Thank you very much man. I'll see if I'll change anything though. I just went and checked in game that the spells don't receieve the bonus.

The point is we need survivability, either from Elusive or other means (like enfeeble, temporal chains or something else) so I'll probably think of something or leave it as is. The best option honestly seems to be Temporal chains because we can get it for free from the Shaper amulet. Remove Mistwalker ascendancy and the Nightblade gem, get Power Infusion and slap a damage gem. I'll probably do that once I get the time.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Last edited by devon752 on Sep 25, 2019, 9:10:04 AM
what i'll probably do is use a 6link cast on crit sword and a kaom's heart and get acro phase acro
actually put cold iron point in pob the new dagger that gives you +3 to phisicall spell gems. its a metric shittone and its only 1 c deffenetly bis
Yo man check this out https://pastebin.com/932jMDR0 8-10 mil shaper dps with room for optemization. with 14% cdr you can bring the attack speed to 7.6 thats 7.6 hits of bladefall/sec 7.6 hits of ek/sec 15 hits of cyclone/sec =30 hits/sec =120 poisons inflicted recntly + 100 poisons self inflicted recentlly =220 poisons inflicted recently(last 4 seconds) thats with the asumption that bladefall only hits once =1000+ % poison duration from ascendancy. I also fixed survivability and got to 100% crit chance with no need for diamond flask. idk why you had only 12 poisons recently in your original pob when you should have had like around 100 i gues you thought it's not that important like 70% of the dps is from poison duration
Last edited by xx_sackofpoop_xx on Sep 26, 2019, 2:06:04 AM
also i belive that 90% of your sourvivability problems came from that diamond flask wich degens you for 30 chaos damage /second and since you most likely you have negative chaos resistance ( i don't remember seeing any) that'll be more like taking 100 dmg per second if this degen works like inner fire degen and chaos resistance works like elemental resistances
"
also i belive that 90% of your sourvivability problems came from that diamond flask wich degens you for 30 chaos damage /second and since you most likely you have negative chaos resistance ( i don't remember seeing any) that'll be more like taking 100 dmg per second if this degen works like inner fire degen and chaos resistance works like elemental resistances

Nah that's not the problem, I have +11% chaos res. It's more of a one shot that sometimes occurs. I'm lvl94 after all, it's not THAT big of a deal but something needs to be there. Imo one defensive curse now and flesh and stone.
When fighting chimera how do u panths are you using for that fight?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info