[3.9] Devon's Poisoning Lawnmower | Poison CoC Cyclone | All content viable

"
Mathorg wrote:
I am levling with this build right now. Lvl 50. So far it looks ok. Still missing much stuff to make th ebuild shine, but im a little bit concerned about its viability.

The full DPS will only be reached after 10seconds without any damage stops. With nerfed cyclone radius, this means we are in great danger to reach full potential DPS.

But we have almost no defence. 6k life (4k +2k ES) is not bad. But no armor, no dodge, no freeze and only 35%evade chance seems pretty rippy in red maps or for bossing. Especially as our damage is not frontloaded but needs time.

I like the idea, but i doubt its strengh at endgame.

first char i leveled this league was a necro (wow, who would have thought?). My necro was leaguestarter and i didnt buy stuff at all. And still my necro did way more damage and died way less than this poison assassin with OP twink gear while doing campaign.

I enjoy the fast paced playstyle of this build, but i as i said, i doubt its viability for endgame. Will post back in a few day, once/if i reach at least lvl 80 and full items/ascendencys.

im at level 85, 4077 life, 441 ES and i have 5 power charges instantly, so not after 10 seconds - what makes you say its taking you 10 whole seconds to get full damage?
evasion with flasks: 24k 62% is not bad, right?
so far i only got to yellow maps, and boss fights are pretty straightforward.
btw. im using Mistwalker node and dual Taproot daggers
also some of the nodes has chance to gain maximum number of charges if you were to gain a charge.. so i always get maximum numbers when i start to attack
i also made a video if you want to check it out:
https://youtu.be/RXaWqpohtQ8
Last edited by loomysh on Sep 17, 2019, 12:54:06 PM
On a jewel, does projectile dmg increase the poison dmg? In POB it doesnt seem to. Area dmg does though.
Having some success with this right now, thanks for the guidelines. Any recommended anointed passives? There are several that seem like they give nice Chaos damage over time bonuses to modifiers and flat damage.
"
deathserv wrote:
Having some success with this right now, thanks for the guidelines. Any recommended anointed passives? There are several that seem like they give nice Chaos damage over time bonuses to modifiers and flat damage.

Disemboweling, whispers of doom, corruption, deflection, arcane guarding, constitution and charging offensive are BiS imo depending on what you need. There are actually a couple of variations you can do with the build and I'm trying 2 of them atm. I'm still mauling over some things and need to test them before I push them here. I'll definitely keep you guys posted. Also gonna be making a video in a few days now that I'm summoning the red elder and shaper.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
Drey070 wrote:
On a jewel, does projectile dmg increase the poison dmg? In POB it doesnt seem to. Area dmg does though.

Only on EK, EK is affected by projectile damage but not aoe while bladefall is affected by aoe and not projectile damage.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
* Sorry but i cant understand how do you can use all aura ?
"
biheomap wrote:
* Sorry but i cant understand how do you can use all aura ?

Ah sry, I was just leveling those gems to sell them. I wasn't using everything. Everything is updated now so just import the new pastebin or check the gear inside the guide :D
Good luck!
Updated the guide a bit. Also, tomorrow video with the build in action as was requested, maps, red elder, shaper. Fun stuff.
Not enough survivability, speed and very high performance impact :/
go for claws. way more survivabilty. and put some points into it to have enoufgh leech with attacks via cyclone.

kinda like this:
https://pastebin.com/5pBi9YD4

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info