Whats the one food that you just can't understand why people don't like it

"
Iangyratu wrote:
Raisins in cheesecake.

Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
Mushrooms. I absolutely love mushrooms and a good majority of my friends and family hate them...
Since it surprisingly hasn't been said yet, peanut butter.

"
element274 wrote:

Tuna? Why? Tuna is one of the tastiest fish out there. A simple pan fry tuna is heaven. Or tuna in vinegar with onion, ginger, garlic.. hmnn nice. Or just a toasted tuna sandwich, muah delicious.

What's with all the green stuff though? There's no green stuff in tuna you sicko. Cept for peas, peas in tuna sounds great.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
I used to have a roommate and so it helped to develop a taste for anchovies on my pizza. I would have Papa Johns double them up and I would never fear putting the leftovers inside the fridge.
"
jack_aubrey wrote:
I used to have a roommate and so it helped to develop a taste for anchovies on my pizza. I would have Papa Johns double them up and I would never fear putting the leftovers inside the fridge.

This, but with Scotch Bonnet peppers or pickled jalapenos as I was vegetarian for years. Roommates are vile scum and you can't feel bad for them as they howl in agony with every ill-gotten mouthful of your hard-earned lunch.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
brussel sprouts. It's my favorite food (or yams cant decide) plain not all polluted with meats or sauces.

brussel sprouts are so rich in flavor and taste great raw or cooked

Nobody in my family likes them but me. I dont mind more for me
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 6, 2019, 9:39:02 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
brussel sprouts.

Funsize cabbages!
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
CanHasPants wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
brussel sprouts.

Funsize cabbages!

The shrieks and wails of kids getting "fun-size cabbages" dropped into their Trick-or-Treat bags by Ol' CanHasPants, shall be drowned out only by the hiss of the power washer Pants will rent to de-egg his house the morning afterwards

One of our favourite tricks is to cut the sprouts in half lengthwise and brown the cut facets in butter with garlic, just enough to crisp the flat side, not make the rest of the sprout soft and translucent. Add the garlic at the end so it doesn't scorch! No sauces needed, because the sprouts retain most of their juices.

Another good one is sherry + brussels sprouts + sweet peas. A little onion works well but the sweet peas soften any bitterness in the brussels. Ofc if you can afford it, add a pile of mushrooms until the pan is full and saute them down to a manageable volume.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Sushi. There's so much variety in that category that I can't imagine there isn't SOMETHING you'd like, but everyone thinks "raw fish" even though it doesn't necessarily include that.
i don't understand how people dislike licorice. or black/white jelly beans. they're my fave: i'll eat 'em first.

however... i dislike seafood. 'cept tuna - i LOVE tuna (raw OR cooked, canned OR fresh - i'll eat all of that!) but any other seafood (other fish, shellfish, etc) - bit NOOP from me. (which is a shame, really - sometimes the food looks great, as i near it to my lips it makes me want to up-chuck.) funny thing was, i used to love calamari rings as a kid. now, it's like solidified snot.

and mushies. mushrooms to me, smell (and taste) mouldy. but i do like canned, button (ie, champignons) mushies. although in recent years, i've come to tolerate shitake and some non-canned button mushies.

yes. i r wierd.
ooh! 'member when PoE was good and fun? i 'member!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info