Whats the one food that you just can't understand why people don't like it

For me it's bacon, I know some people are vegan, vegetarian, whatever but I just don't know how people can't like it.

I can be full and if I smell bacon cooking I'm going to eat some.
Last bumped on Sep 26, 2019, 7:48:14 AM
I don't understand how people can hate onions. They go great with a lot of dishes, but I see some people pick them out or just outright refuse to eat anything with onions in them.
Pickles, my wife can't stand them, our kids love them.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Dog poop. I love it. It's great! Why aren't people scooping up all that brown gold and chowing down? I can't understand it.

(De gustibus non est disputandum.)
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Olives
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Marzipan. Shit kickers all hate it. Go figure.
Censored.
Mushrooms.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
"
xjjanie wrote:
Mushrooms.

I can explain from personal experience.

To me, cooked mushrooms taste like fertilizer smells. My sister is the same way. Different individuals have different sensory experiences, even though they seldom have the opportunity to compare them. In Asia, most people cannot abide the taste of root beer, very popular in the US, for example. It just isn't pleasant for them.

So, if someone else hates a food you like, it's not them being weird; it's likely that they're simply "wired" differently. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
xjjanie wrote:
Mushrooms.

I remember the first time I had mushrooms. It was champignon on a pizza, at some friends of my parents, I was a little kid and had no idea there was mushrooms on the pizza, and had never had mushrooms before. As soon as I started chewing down on those small spongy things with weird consistency, I started to purge (right way to say it in english?) and since then I have avoided them. I did eat Shawarma once and didn't know they had champignon in there, but quickly discovered it and have since ordered my Shawarma without them.

What can I say, I guess they are just not for me. That said, there are other types of mushrooms of course, but I imagine they all have the same spongy consistency that just doesn't go well with me?

I don't get how people don't like Trout. Pan-fried Trout might just be my favorite thing to eat, or very close.
Last edited by CrazylikE on Sep 1, 2019, 8:06:10 AM
"
crunkatog wrote:
Dog poop. I love it. It's great! Why aren't people scooping up all that brown gold and chowing down? I can't understand it.

(De gustibus non est disputandum.)

Someone else that loves dog poop!

Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info