Development Manifesto: Legion as a Core Game Mechanic

We will, however, be adding a diminishing return for rewards from monsters from the encounter. The intent here is to normalise rewards somewhat, so that every player experiencing this content gets good rewards, and character power doesn't have as significant an impact on how valuable Domain of Timeless Conflict encounters are. LOL
Sounds good, but can we have legion dailies, a map mod for all the masters, legions, abyss, breach...etc?

Also would love to see some cross content add ins such abyss beasts that we could capture to add abyssal sockets or legion beasts we could capture to apply the legion specific crafts!!!
"
play the Domain of Timeless Conflict content indefinitely if their build was capable of doing so.

How about the issue of the Headhunter & a certain build that trivialize the whole encounter? So, that certain build can now just spin around the whole content indefinitely?
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
I said it before and many leagues ago too: dont add every new league content to the core! In leagues, you make people play again all previous leagues like 500-600 delve, 400 abyss, xx incursion, breach, essence, all kinda of league things, legion + new league contents. But it is not just one tiny league specific thing you push people to do, but whole that league grinding!. I don’t enjoy it anymore!
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
This is great news! Great news since....God Of War.
nice, I really enjoyed this league and had the most success with the game I ever had in Legion! Glad it's going core and can't wait to see what's next.
Thanks, love this <3
I think its a mistake to keep the experience the same, even though there will be fewer emblems on the market.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
we dont need Scarabs =( for legion have a mission for legion maybe like jun and others idk. Scarabs in std gonna be like may 2ex or less each not gonna be cheap
Last edited by Rixi2k on Aug 18, 2019, 10:32:32 PM
hope the splinter drop rate will be noice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info