[3.13] [SSF] Essence Drain Beastmode || Ultimate Guide to Solo Self Found

"
ArtCrusade wrote:

Hey there, a couple things to note beforehand:

- you are missing 1 skillpoint from the story
- no anointment on Solstice Vigil (which you could also put to +16 all attributes with some Blessed Orbs)

You shouldn't be having mana issues with 35 mana regenerated per second. Essence Drain lasts like 9-10 seconds so you really only have to use it every now and then and otherwise channel Blight.

Everything else is looking good, you have some very decent gear on you! :)

Many thanks for your answer, that's very kind of you !

- what you said about my missing skill point is really strange, I checked the quests again and it seems that I've done all of them with a book of skill reward. I'll check again :)
- good point for the Solstice Vigil, I'll use blessing orbs on it ! I'm still thinking about which annoint to put on it, as you've listed many useful ones...

I think I've completely misjudged how long essence drain lasts, I am using it far too often... If I understand for bosses I just have to put on a totem with whither, cast ED and then channel Blight while dodging if necessary.

Thanks for your comment on my gear :) It's not my 1st char this league so I had a bit of currency to use on it.

I was trying to find a good league starter (I "only" play melee but it's absolutely ugly for a starter), so I did the story with only SSF stuff and it went really, really well (just the first levels until u get ED were horrible IMO). Now, I have finally found one :)

Many, many thanks again ArtCrusade :)
6 linked trying to get 2 3 links lol
"
nadnerb wrote:
6 linked trying to get 2 3 links lol

GG lol.
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
If later I would like to min max the build its better to go for Low Life or stay hybrid?

Also probably was answered but cant find in all those pages, why trickster over occultist?

Also Im going to start Delirium with this build, did not played ED for few leagues already. Testing how I feel about ED gameplay again and its fun to watch ED spreading in dense mob packs. Love the "feel" :)
Last edited by Asag on Mar 1, 2020, 4:08:20 PM
"
Asag wrote:
If later I would like to min max the build its better to go for Low Life or stay hybrid?

Also probably was answered but cant find in all those pages, why trickster over occultist?

Also Im going to start Delirium with this build, did not played ED for few leagues already. Testing how I feel about ED gameplay again and its fun to watch ED spreading in dense mob packs. Love the "feel" :)

Heya! The build maximizes DPS while retaining survivability and I think I remember helping a dude who wanted to use Shav's + LL. I'm sure if you skip through the pages you find the info I listed on that

Trickster offers a lot more survivability, speed and sustain as well as much needed skill effect duration. While you can play Occultist, there's no reason to do so outside of applying curses to hexproof enemies.

ED's so good right now! I was bored with Metamorph SSF and started a character in SSF-HC. Currently level 80 in maps and it's a smooth ride. :D

Keep a tab on the first page as I'll update the guide as soon as the update notice drops!
I wonder how hard/expensive will be getting specific jewels with new pasives, this looks interesting;

"
Asag wrote:
I wonder how hard/expensive will be getting specific jewels with new pasives, this looks interesting;

Not really, no.
10% increase in damage taken is really not that great when we're at 105% already with wither and aspect of the spider. Besides, we have to use aspect of the spider to work, or rely on the shitty 10% chance. Wither totems aren't going to work, and blight hinder is way to short.
These could be good because of the additionnal buffs you can get on small passives, but a rare jewel would literally offer more damage then Touch of cruelty.
The chance to afflict that status effect on hit doesn't work with Contagion / Wither / Blight and only can trigger from ED's projectile and thus won't be useful for this build. However, there are some interesting ones I'll list as soon as I get a more complete overview over the jewels!
The chance to afflict that status effect on hit doesn't work with Contagion / Wither / Blight and only can trigger from ED's projectile and thus won't be useful for this build. However, there are some interesting ones I'll list as soon as I get a more complete overview over the jewels!
Ah, was sure contagion can trigger it, nvm then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info