[3.13] [SSF] Essence Drain Beastmode || Ultimate Guide to Solo Self Found

Hi I'm having a lot of fun with this build, thank you!

Currently playing on HC. Do you have any tips on how to increase my survivability?
"
Coldhatez wrote:

Currently playing on HC. Do you have any tips on how to increase my survivability?

Hi there, glad you're enjoying the build!

Can't view your character, you'd have to set your profile to public. But in general, prioritize maxing out your resistances, have life on every piece of rare gear you use and be mindful of boss mechanics. Early on, slapping on a Basalt flask is really really good. For the first couple acts, Arctic Armour is really good also while channeling Blight, because you get the damage reduction for basically free till you need the mana for Malevolence.
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Coldhatez wrote:

Can't view your character, you'd have to set your profile to public. But in general, prioritize maxing out your resistances, have life on every piece of rare gear you use and be mindful of boss mechanics. Early on, slapping on a Basalt flask is really really good. For the first couple acts, Arctic Armour is really good also while channeling Blight, because you get the damage reduction for basically free till you need the mana for Malevolence.

Not sure why you can't see my character because my profile isn't on private.

Currently at the end of act 8. Everything is going well and fighting the metamorph bosses seem to be going well since I can move around a lot.

One more question though, in the tree I see we take an additional curse, why? We only use temporal chains right?
"
Coldhatez wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Coldhatez wrote:

Not sure why you can't see my character because my profile isn't on private.

Currently at the end of act 8. Everything is going well and fighting the metamorph bosses seem to be going well since I can move around a lot.

One more question though, in the tree I see we take an additional curse, why? We only use temporal chains right?

Witchfire Brew -> Despair ;-)
I hit a wall using a much more tanky version of this build as I needed more DPS. I just came across your version, and converted over to using a bow for increased damage.

It seems that the change to 'Damage Over Time' now lets bows be crafted with almost as much damage as before. I wanted to link the bow I crafted for some of the others who posted in this thread worried that DPS would be lower this league due to the lack of the full multi mod:

"
VarthDaver wrote:
I hit a wall using a much more tanky version of this build as I needed more DPS. I just came across your version, and converted over to using a bow for increased damage.

Thanks for sharing! The new damage over time multiplier suffix is pretty awesome indeed. :)
"
VarthDaver wrote:

It seems that the change to 'Damage Over Time' now lets bows be crafted with almost as much damage as before. I wanted to link the bow I crafted for some of the others who posted in this thread worried that DPS would be lower this league due to the lack of the full multi mod:

Who'd you use to craft yours? I need the hook up. :)
IGN: Chumbah (Warbands)
Last edited by jdeclue1 on Dec 19, 2019, 6:57:14 AM
6 link imperial bow ilvl 100 form imperial legacy cards is good for craft too?
"
Sidu wrote:
6 link imperial bow ilvl 100 form imperial legacy cards is good for craft too?

Yeah, can be used as well. However, it'll be much more difficult to get the right colours (use reduced attribute requirements mod for colouring) and you'll need more total Dex to equip it.
Hello, thanks for your build!

I've was used to play this build as a witch but since bane came out everyone use this spell and i don't like it.

Is there a reason why only trickster still playing ED/CONTA only?

Another question : Why trickster instead of occultist?

Im pretty new to the game so sorry if my questions looks bad;

Thanks again ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info