Hah Marriage.

So true, if I had lived with my first wife long enough before getting married, she would have discovered how difficult I can be ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
i probably won't marry because it changes the relationship dynamics for the worse (complacency increases, i imagine). there's little to gain and a lot to lose.

Massive over-simplification.
There is a lot to gain in a good relationship (married or not)

My first wife, well, that didn't work out.
My second?
We have been together for 19 years and have two wonderful teenagers.

*throws you in the ocean

"
MORE LIKE I THROW OBJECTS AT YOU AND YELL AT YOU

*uneasy punches someone

What are the splats, "*", supposed to mean?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:

I think it's like splats of substances. They throw someone in the ocean, there's gonna be a whole bunch of water splattin around. They punch someone, there's probably gonna be a big splat of blood coming from em.

That's my thoughts on it at least.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Being a Walrus, I splat (*) when I_NO throws me in the ocean.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Congratulations to I_NO and to the new Mr.I_NO: Wear a helmet at all times, sir.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
As a married person, let me tell you, it ain't perfect but if you work at it and communicate with each other and actually love and care about each other, the good FAR AND AWAY outweighs the bad.
"
Xavderion wrote:
i probably won't marry because it changes the relationship dynamics for the worse (complacency increases, i imagine). there's little to gain and a lot to lose.

Getting married is the most expensive way to have free sex.
"
"
Turtledove wrote:

I think it's like splats of substances. They throw someone in the ocean, there's gonna be a whole bunch of water splattin around. They punch someone, there's probably gonna be a big splat of blood coming from em.

That's my thoughts on it at least.

I like the way you take care of things, Exile.

Quick n' splatty-like.

I can only hope that some good comes out of I_NO's trips down the aisle.

Like maybe a vast sea mammal sanctuary built of ice-coated concrete pontoons somewhere in the far north Atlantic or near the rapidly disappearing Ross Ice Shelf.

Originally designed for her personal anger management issues, it would become an inexhaustible gift to the survival of hundreds of species of seals, walruses, penguins, and other polar seabirds.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Love and marriage, love and marriage
Go together like a horse and carriage
“What kind of f*cking neighborhood is this!?”
“People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.”
"
mp5a2sd wrote:
Love and marriage, love and marriage
Go together like a horse and carriage

TRYYYYYY TRYYYYYY TRYYY TO SEPERATE THEM
IT'S AN ILLUSION
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info