MORE LIKE I THROW OBJECTS AT YOU AND YELL AT YOU

*uneasy punches someone
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Jul 22, 2019, 9:17:38 PM
Seems about right.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
And now it's the waiting game for the make-up sex.

And with make-up sex i obviously mean going to bed together filled with hatred and watching the ceiling for an entire night being unable to sleep because your boiling.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Not sure if déjà vu or you created the same thread for the third time. Must be a déjà vu.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
First rule of Marriage Club:
Don't talk about it if you have never done it.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
MORE LIKE I THROW OBJECTS AT YOU AND YELL AT YOU

*uneasy punches someone

Marriage.. again? .)

Do you live in Italy? No? Go and check it out there, than you can sleep easily .).
i probably won't marry because it changes the relationship dynamics for the worse (complacency increases, i imagine). there's little to gain and a lot to lose.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Jul 19, 2019, 10:11:49 AM
"
Xavderion wrote:
i probably won't marry because it changes the relationship dynamics for the worse (complacency increases, i imagine). there's little to gain and a lot to lose.

Massive over-simplification.
There is a lot to gain in a good relationship (married or not)

My first wife, well, that didn't work out.
My second?
We have been together for 19 years and have two wonderful teenagers.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

Massive over-simplification.
There is a lot to gain in a good relationship (married or not)

My first wife, well, that didn't work out.
My second?
We have been together for 19 years and have two wonderful teenagers.

*throws you in the ocean
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I'm all for marriage. I really do think that you should live together first though. Pretty hard to find out if you are compatible by just seeing each other at your best. Or worst.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info