[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
Warsong87 wrote:
hey guys! Im just starting red maps and feeling very squishy atm...
Damage is not bad, but could be better... im wondering if I should change to 2H sword till i get Paradoxica... Also, im not sure if im running auras as I should...
Can somebody give me a hand with the build?

My current items:

Ahn's Might works poorly with the frenzy charges from Blood Rage. But, if your PoB setup says that it's better than Scaeva, I guess you can keep it on.
Last edited by Redwick_99 on Apr 21, 2021, 2:02:44 PM

Is this any good for this build?
"
rejolt wrote:

It's a bit low on resistances, but it can work.
Just made it to maps and I'm having an issue of getting stunned while cycloning and getting melted as a result of that. Any suggestions?

Edit: Thinking of going Endless Hunger instead of overwhelm for the "Cannot be stunned while leeching"
Last edited by aaronthegoat on Apr 22, 2021, 2:32:44 AM
"
Redwick_99 wrote:
"
rejolt wrote:

It's a bit low on resistances, but it can work.

Its double T1 multimoddable? Also influence slammable
Alright i used this guide and then tweaked it a little bit due to the items i had available, How is my build? Would the next steps be saving for Saviour/paradoxica?
Also how can i get more life im pretty low :c

https://pastebin.com/s4cw3t0D
Last edited by istrikerz on Apr 22, 2021, 5:56:35 AM
Hey guys,

very nice build! Love it too play but i have 1 question how do i craft the the -15 mod??? bcs i read you cant craft it with fossil...

Bought an ilvl 85 Astral Plate (without any infl) should i just chaos spam till i get it?
"
ice2k wrote:
Hey guys,

very nice build! Love it too play but i have 1 question how do i craft the the -15 mod??? bcs i read you cant craft it with fossil...

Bought an ilvl 85 Astral Plate (without any infl) should i just chaos spam till i get it?

First of all. you need Warlord influence on chest.

if you have a 6L Already and a free suffix you can slam Warlord's exated orb
and pray for -15 mana cost.

If you dont slam it dont worry:

- Spam serrated fossil, you should slam -15 mana cost within 15 tries.
Last edited by Warsong87 on Apr 22, 2021, 9:51:43 AM
Hi I'm new to the build and wondering what's the reason behind picking Call to Arms?
Does it make it so we can cast Enduring Cry while Cyclone?
"
Warsong87 wrote:
"
ice2k wrote:
Hey guys,

First of all. you need Warlord influence on chest.

if you have a 6L Already and a free suffix you can slam Warlord's exated orb
and pray for -15 mana cost.

If you dont slam it dont worry:

- Spam serrated fossil, you should slam -15 mana cost within 15 tries.

tyvm got it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info