[3.7] FLASK HERO! (CWC Volatile Dead Auto casting loop)

Yes!
Im repeating other postera but we need choises!

What alternate armours are there?
Is eternity shroud by far best there is if built around?
Can kaom's heart work?

What pantheons are you using?

Why the whole hungry loop ring?

-There are a few items that work for the chest.
1) Rare chest with high life
2) Shaped Rare chest with High life and base spell crit
3) Shaped Rare chest with high life, spell crit, and the essence crafted mod of onslaught for 3 seconds when hit.

Eternity Shroud is decent because it has life, it adds damage, and most importantly, the defensive ability which activates every 5 seconds.

Kaom's heart is great if you want survivability at the cost of damage, however, you will need to adjust your higher level cwdt setup by lowering the level and damage needed to activate them.

When it comes to damage, the spell crit from a shaped chest outperforms the eternity shroud's 5% per shaper item, unless of course you somehow get all shaped items (which, I mean, good luck with that).

Armor is detrimental to the build because we take many instances of small damage from heartbound loop. 350 damage can easily be reduced by a small amount of armour.

For example, If you have 1k armour, you will reduce the 350 damage by (this is a ballpark estimation) about 20-25%. This means that you will have to adjust your high level cwdt setup(s) by lowering the levels so that they still activate every time VD is cast.

Pantheon is completely up to you. I went for Soul of Abberath and Arakali. (I believe that Arakali is not actually applying to the flasks with 50% life recovery - this may be a bug). These two panthons reduce damage over time taken which affects RF.

Hungry loop is just another means to cast more spells every second. It could potentially be replaced with an Opal ring crafted with lots of extra damage, or if you can acquire an Elder Heartbound loop, you could also use Mark of the Shaper.

Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
Last edited by DreamScythe on Jul 12, 2019, 2:44:23 PM
Which of the two clarity stats from your watchers eye is most important? There are hardly any listed with both and they are at 10ex+ atm
"
Proxximos wrote:
Which of the two clarity stats from your watchers eye is most important? There are hardly any listed with both and they are at 10ex+ atm

damage gained as mana
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
What is a reson to pick up path finder?
love all of your build :)
Dude love the build but I am stuck at lvl 50, first Sion, and I have no idea, what skills did you lvl with?
Why are you using hallowed mana flasks instead of Divine ones? The 5/30 consumption of Divine flasks is better than the 4/20 of hallowed..Am I missing something?
Would it be possible to use a chest like The Queen's Hunger for added survivability for this build?

Or would the offerings consuming corpses lower the DPS/availability of corpses for VD?

Thank you.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Queen%27s_Hunger
"
Nzo wrote:
Dude love the build but I am stuck at lvl 50, first Sion, and I have no idea, what skills did you lvl with?

Hi, i personaly lvl with cyclone and u probably will need someone to help you with the lab

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info