[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
dareaper69 wrote:
"
hyrenfreak wrote:
I know its mostly ok already but anyone know when the update is going to be finished?

I Can't wait!!!

I'm sorry, I'm really not into PoE right now.
Not playing this league, and updating this is a huge amount of work.

The changes aren't too complex:
- Remove chainbreaker
- Remove green nightmare
- Remove discipline

- Add maloney's mechanism (frenzy - [hextouch - despair] or [culling strike - Toxic rain])
- Add Pain attenument
- Add petrified blood

- Replace anoint by hardened scars
- Replace bubbling/seething life flask by Saturated hallowed life flask of staunching
- If using flesh and stone, replace by aspect already (crab or spider, prefer spider)

Despite the slight nerf to the cluster jewel node we're using (exposure therapy), the chaos resistance it gives now applies to petrified blood damage too, effectively giving 15% res against hits. This is huge, making the node still worth using imo. Most league chaos mechanics are degens anyways, and 30% res is just massive.

How do we run malevolence, aspect and petrified blood? what should we reserve in life?
Edit: We should craft aspect on an item, and place arrogance support in it, aspect will reserve 50% life for PA and working with petrified blood.
Last edited by Xenser on May 1, 2021, 12:50:34 PM
"
Xenser wrote:

How do we run malevolence, aspect and petrified blood? what should we reserve in life?
Edit: We should craft aspect on an item, and place arrogance support in it, aspect will reserve 50% life for PA and working with petrified blood.

Nothing imo, don't reserve anything on life. Petrified blood + malevolence (enlighten 4, or 3 in vertex), and aspect on its own. Reserves 99.5% mana.

Not reserving your life may seem like a waste, but it gives an absurd defensive layer when you press your life flask and become completely unkillable at the cost of damage (since you're not LL anymore).
Thanks for that guide. I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Just saw your adjustments for playing with petrified blood, and gonna look into this.
I admit I'm a bit loss skill tree wise, not sure what is the one up to date and I don't know the game good enough to know if I'm missing something on mine. I'm a bit lose on gearing. Im looking to craft that 5ex bow, but I don't have enough currency atm. In that time, I don't know if u can up somethings else to boost my damage /survivability, seems I'm a bit low on those for t15/16 mapping atm.

I would love some advice if someone got some time for it!

Thanks a lot again!
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

I'm sorry, I'm really not into PoE right now.
Not playing this league, and updating this is a huge amount of work.

The changes aren't too complex:
- Remove chainbreaker
- Remove green nightmare
- Remove discipline

- Add maloney's mechanism (frenzy - [hextouch - despair] or [culling strike - Toxic rain])
- Add Pain attenument
- Add petrified blood

- Replace anoint by hardened scars
- Replace bubbling/seething life flask by Saturated hallowed life flask of staunching
- If using flesh and stone, replace by aspect already (crab or spider, prefer spider)

Despite the slight nerf to the cluster jewel node we're using (exposure therapy), the chaos resistance it gives now applies to petrified blood damage too, effectively giving 15% res against hits. This is huge, making the node still worth using imo. Most league chaos mechanics are degens anyways, and 30% res is just massive.

So - no discipline, no MoM? And no Green Nightmare? This will hurt our evasion/dodge...right?

Oh and at what point do i unspec Blood Drinker? I know i did in Ritual (you told me so) and is till had lifesteel but i cant remember why :D
Last edited by Chumber on May 2, 2021, 6:29:50 AM
"
Chumber wrote:

So - no discipline, no MoM? And no Green Nightmare? This will hurt our evasion/dodge...right?

Oh and at what point do i unspec Blood Drinker? I know i did in Ritual (you told me so) and is till had lifesteel but i cant remember why :D

I think the build still uses MoM, it just sacrifices a bit of ES by dropping Discipline and a bit of Evasion by dropping Green Nightmare, but Petrified Blood probably compensates this loss, it's a completely different mechanic that fits perfectly for ED builds.

About Blood Drinker: you get it for the life, the leech does nothing for spells. ED leeches 0.5% of its damage as life naturally, it should be more than enough to keep you full the whole time...
"
xmadruguinha wrote:
"
Chumber wrote:

I think the build still uses MoM, it just sacrifices a bit of ES by dropping Discipline and a bit of Evasion by dropping Green Nightmare, but Petrified Blood probably compensates this loss, it's a completely different mechanic that fits perfectly for ED builds.

About Blood Drinker: you get it for the life, the leech does nothing for spells. ED leeches 0.5% of its damage as life naturally, it should be more than enough to keep you full the whole time...

Oha, didnt know that about ED! Shame lol

I always dislike MoM since it often leaves you stranded with no mana to cast and you are fked...always skill it last :D

I really like how this build is a bit different every league and i just keep coming back to it :D

I just got something disgusting. Now to get ED enchant to it :')
"
Tarzanlepa wrote:

Which is ALOT easier and ALOT more lucrative right now, get a few more bases like a good abyssus (42% tops), a devouering, Alphas Howl and maybe 2-3 more and then just run it with twice enchanted.
Last run i didnt get it but sold the Abyssus for 2 ex with 40% cyclone dmg, since you KNOW what you will get you can profit from it easily.
"
Tarzanlepa wrote:

how did you craft the helmet? fossils, harvest?
first of all great guide! i have been following it for the most part. in 3.14 most things still work great!

what i changed though is:
toxic rain --> divergent ensnaring shot
i feel like toxic rain is useless and ensnaring shot should give some boss damage.
cast on damage taken --> multiple spell totems
i just bind steelskin on walking and cast it when its ready. 3 totems stack wither in no time. at least thats how i think it works.

playing low life is hard imo. most of the time im full because of the health flask. so overall pain attunment is not doing much. with better gear that might change.
so what i do is just use petrified blood as a defensive skill which works great. i feel almost immortal.
pain attunment is still probably worth it because in most boss fights it has a decent uptime.

Edit:
I forgot about the amulet enchant. Fortify (hardened scars) sounds really great when i saw it on here, but it just doesnt stay up. i tried with a lower level flask but then you dont get any heal out of it which you sometimes still need.
With way better gear hardened scars might be the best again with a lower level flask. Until then you are probably better off with another enchant and a better flask.
Last edited by Lymez on May 8, 2021, 5:21:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info