[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Darkxellmc wrote:

This is now probably the best chaos caster quiver now. Good stats, reliable frenzy on bosses, and a free jewel socket for it to grant as much life as a rare quiver.

is still a good option.

I'm a little confused about the jewel socket comment. How does the quiver add a jewel socket? Jewel sockets are in the passive tree right? What am I missing here?
I think i will come back to this...ive tried the inquisitor bladefall blade blast, dmg is nice, sustain is meh, speed is meh (Level 89)

I've also tried an Occultist ED, interesting but just not the same - everything is just slow plus the surviveability sucks -.-

What is a decent damage to do the ultimatums?
This build can do every ultimatum you'll see. My contagion kills everything before i can apply ED, and thats kinda a problem :D
Just a build comment for The Green Nightmare - you might be able to find someone who has Increased Area Of Effect corrupted onto the jewel. Same price as everything else.
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
"
Chumber wrote:

I've mostly followed this build and have had absolutely no issues with Ultimatums
"
Reynbow wrote:
"
Chumber wrote:

I've mostly followed this build and have had absolutely no issues with Ultimatums

Yeah this will be the third league i use it, you get only faster with this build haha :) rushing through the campaign right now, already zooming! Occultist ED was SO SLOW!

Time to get another Hyrries (done) to color and link it...again xD

At least the bows arent affected by harvest.
Last edited by Chumber on Apr 30, 2021, 2:30:50 AM
I know its mostly ok already but anyone know when the update is going to be finished?
IGN: hyrenfreak
"
hyrenfreak wrote:
I know its mostly ok already but anyone know when the update is going to be finished?

I Can't wait!!!
"
dareaper69 wrote:
"
hyrenfreak wrote:

I Can't wait!!!

I'm sorry, I'm really not into PoE right now.
Not playing this league, and updating this is a huge amount of work.

The changes aren't too complex:
- Remove chainbreaker
- Remove green nightmare
- Remove discipline

- Add maloney's mechanism (frenzy - [hextouch - despair] or [culling strike - Toxic rain])
- Add Pain attenument
- Add petrified blood

- Replace anoint by hardened scars
- Replace bubbling/seething life flask by Saturated hallowed life flask of staunching
- If using flesh and stone, replace by aspect already (crab or spider, prefer spider)

Despite the slight nerf to the cluster jewel node we're using (exposure therapy), the chaos resistance it gives now applies to petrified blood damage too, effectively giving 15% res against hits. This is huge, making the node still worth using imo. Most league chaos mechanics are degens anyways, and 30% res is just massive.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
dareaper69 wrote:
"
hyrenfreak wrote:

I Can't wait!!!

I'm sorry, I'm really not into PoE right now.
Not playing this league, and updating this is a huge amount of work.

The changes aren't too complex:
- Remove chainbreaker
- Remove green nightmare
- Remove discipline

- Add maloney's mechanism (frenzy - [hextouch - despair] or [culling strike - Toxic rain])
- Add Pain attenument
- Add petrified blood

- Replace anoint by hardened scars
- Replace bubbling/seething life flask by Saturated hallowed life flask of staunching
- If using flesh and stone, replace by aspect already (crab or spider, prefer spider)

Despite the slight nerf to the cluster jewel node we're using (exposure therapy), the chaos resistance it gives now applies to petrified blood damage too, effectively giving 15% res against hits. This is huge, making the node still worth using imo. Most league chaos mechanics are degens anyways, and 30% res is just massive.

So now that we have this whole half amount of life do we reserve that life with auras? Also are there any gear changes? (Apart from the maloneys quiver change)

Edit: Sorry saw title and will wait patiently ty hehe
Last edited by Kingyx on May 1, 2021, 10:42:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info