[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

What do you guys think about rings i crafted today for the build?
Any idea about pricing those also?

(also rip 1 mana exalt slam...)
Last edited by mrzgrzytek2 on May 10, 2020, 7:38:44 AM
No endurance charges though, so dunno if anyone with this build would want them.

E.g.

"
No endurance charges though, so dunno if anyone with this build would want them.

E.g.

Unavailable
Unavailable

I would, as I am level 100 already and endurance charges are useless to me pretty much. Just care about damage right now.

Tbh, endurance charges are just a nice bonus on top of everything else, i didn't focus on getting them for a second while leveling and clearing all content possible - I had them only for a while when i couldn't craft damage instead.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Again me,

I got myself headhunter, while fun, it's nothing special.
and just dropped awakened spell echo.

now... with more than 160ex in pocket.. what can i do to upgrade my build to max? :D

"
mrzgrzytek2 wrote:
"

E.g.

Unavailable
Unavailable

I would, as I am level 100 already and endurance charges are useless to me pretty much. Just care about damage right now.

Tbh, endurance charges are just a nice bonus on top of everything else, i didn't focus on getting them for a second while leveling and clearing all content possible - I had them only for a while when i couldn't craft damage instead.

If you're just going for damage, I would focus on first getting a T1 damage roll before multi-modding those rings. Should be crafting with deafening essences of envy or going for a T1 spell damage roll with a shaper ring. Alternatively, just go for mark of the shaper + an elder ring for the highest overall damage potential from your ring slots. Would also look at changing up your skill tree a bit to run a large cluster + an additional med cluster for more dps.

"
Again me,

I got myself headhunter, while fun, it's nothing special.
and just dropped awakened spell echo.

now... with more than 160ex in pocket.. what can i do to upgrade my build to max? :D

Drop Soul Strike, get a +life + double DoT quiver. Get an amulet that gives Increased DoT and +1 chaos / int gems. Drop vertex, get a 300+ ES hubris that has -9% to nearby enemies chaos res. Not sure why you have a dying sun(???) or rumi's concoction, we dont rely on projectiles and are not a block-based build. Buy some divines and get a better roll on Hyrri's Ire. Your right ring could be better, would drop and go for better rolls (spell dmg / chaos dmg / life + ele res as needed). Not sure if you have a way to gen Onslaught atm, would pick up an abyssal jewel that allows you to do that. Would also re-work your skill tree a bit to pick up at least 1 large cluster jewel with 2 med cluster jewels off of it.
A decent ES helmet base with ilvl 85+ and the ED enchant is outrageously expensive. I’m guessing the -9% chaos res is a bigger dps boost since we get so much increased spell and chaos damage from other sources.
May go for 40/40 this league, but pretty much done tbh. Build worked really well for me and cleared all content pretty easy.
Thanks for the guide, made it easy to farm boss, etc for currency. Only items i bought off the market were the watchers eye for 50ex and Hyrri's base, everything else was self-found and crafted; including farming the enchant.
Final Gear:

Hey guy, I've been farming sim splinters using alva missions and I have a tier 3 altar of corruption. Thinking about taking a chance and double corrupting my Hyrri's or my shav's. Maybe thinking about selling though, so if anyone has something that they really want to double corrupt PM me and I will sell for whatever the going rate is. Not sure how much they're worth at this point in league.
"
May go for 40/40 this league, but pretty much done tbh. Build worked really well for me and cleared all content pretty easy.
Thanks for the guide, made it easy to farm boss, etc for currency. Only items i bought off the market were the watchers eye for 50ex and Hyrri's base, everything else was self-found and crafted; including farming the enchant.
Final Gear:
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Amazing gear! Surprised your helmet doesn't have the enchant AND the hunter influence nearby enemies have -9% chaos res. Pretty much the only upgrade you could make at this point, lol!

Thanks again to the OP. Starting to effectively scale my damage and kill some of the end game bosses. Learned a lot this league and will probably play ED again next league. Enjoy this style much more than necro.
can I have some help on what should I upgrade next? Lvl 92, still dying way more than I expected. So far I'm loving this build mostly because of all the crafting tutorials (ive crafted all my items by myself, so cool), and the clear is really amazing, but i feel so squishy and i have a really bad time killing bosses...

also, do you guys think these two gloves are good for an awakeners slam?
i know culling would be a big help against bosses, but since it doesnt work on DOTs, i thought maybe going for full dots could be a good option too. what do you guys think?

edit: i also would like to know some opinions on what to craft on my stygian belt too, if possible
Last edited by dronesphere on May 11, 2020, 11:58:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info