[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Jadran wrote:
I'm trying to craft the expensive bow version. Got Liquefaction 5 times already and all 5 times it was the mod the Annul removed. It's not really random, is it?

It is really random. I'm sorry to hear this :/
If you really can't stand alting anymore, you may use craicic chimerals, but it's not cheaper...
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Little question: my "mind over matter" doesnt seem to work. i seem to only take life damage... no mana damage.

another question: does mind over matter affect the energy shield on my mana given by eldritch battery? meaning: does it take mana shield before mana... and then life?
Yes.

If you have EB + MOM any non-chaos damage that should damage mana (so 30% of base damage) should damage ES first and then mana. Chaos damage should bypass energy shield so only hit mana and life. If you have no ES or mana left, all damage will hit on life.

BUT i´ve had the experience now, that the damage (yes, NON-chaos damage) only goes to my health and not to the mana-energy shield... any solution to that? did i do something wrong?

POB lvl 66: https://pastebin.com/NzfCM33X

EDIT: i take everything back. it seems to work now.... dunno why
Last edited by CryingDutchman on Mar 6, 2020, 7:17:02 PM
how do you put steelskin CWD setup?
"
caba85 wrote:
how do you put steelskin CWD setup?

You can really only run steelskin cwdt if you drop the 6-link blight in chest. Blight is helpful if you don’t have high Ed damage (<1 mil) for bosses in particular but can be dropped if you feel you need the extra defensives. Honestly though if you have 4.5 k life/1.5k Es and are using a hyrri or kintsugi I don’t feel it is necessary in this setup assuming you’re playing SC.
"
Kular wrote:
Thanks for the great guide Darkxellmc!

Completed my personal league goals of just getting to A8 and downing Sirus!

Got unlucky with anuls on my gloves and lost the culling strike, otherwise pretty happy with where I ended gearwise overall.

Only got to about 680k tooltip, noted you said yours was around 800k? Other than 1 ring missing dmg what else was available?

Don’t run culling strike in gloves, spell damage is the better mod since the other two options ( culling strike and unnerve ) procs off of hits not from damage over time, meaning your initial projectile is the only source that can proc it and if you’re at 10% boss life with the dps you have it really won’t be noticeable (I ran it initially and dropped it after a couple hours of testing).

Also your tooltip damage is a really poor indicator of ED dps considering it’s not calculating flask buffs, spider web or wither stacks. That being said I’d imagine his tooltip was in combat as opposed to in hideout. I have 900k tooltip sitting in hideout no flasks for reference but I run a slightly different setup

If you are looking for higher damage though I’d recommend dropping the aquamarine flask (still unsure why this is in the build), grabbing a corrupted blood implicit jewel (inertia is your cheapest option most likely) and using a sulfur flask or bottled faith. I dropped inertia for eldritch knowledge for additional damage as well.

Other ways to boost damage include spell dmg during flask effect belt and rare quiver with DoT multiplier. Also if you have sufficient ES can run zealotry instead of discipline and take reserved mana nodes on tree. Abyss jewels with chaos damage, damage over time with two handed weapon, damage if you’ve killed recently can also increase dps
Last edited by Cøpe on Mar 7, 2020, 4:00:50 PM
Thank you for this very detailed guide!!!

Respecced into this build from an assain I had... Shame there are no more end game bows (or even midrange bows) for sale atm...

Using a 6L cane atm but feels meh.... also, none of the rings, amu's available anymore.

But still enjoying the playstyle.. Been thinking about using this as a build for several leagues now.

If anyone still has an endgame bow lying around and willing to sell, let me know :)
Last edited by Zweetsok on Mar 7, 2020, 3:51:13 AM
Ty for the guide but as a new player i'm a bit confused about the tree after leveling. You give a tree with 65 points left and an other with 5 point lefts, i'm not sure where to go first after leveling (or i missed it). Could you be more clear on that please? Or make a pob with leveling steps?
again, ty
any unique gloves,belt and boots good for this build for go map day 1 league?

I will buy it in case I can't find a good rare one
Last edited by caba85 on Mar 7, 2020, 9:53:49 PM
"
caba85 wrote:
any unique gloves,belt and boots good for this build for go map day 1 league?

I will buy it in case I can't find a good rare one

You absolutely can find "good" rares on leaguestart. Just life and capped resistances. Null and void gloves are pretty nice but can be somewhat expensive, rainbowstride are a universally good pair of boots to start.

"
balboo wrote:
Ty for the guide but as a new player i'm a bit confused about the tree after leveling. You give a tree with 65 points left and an other with 5 point lefts, i'm not sure where to go first after leveling (or i missed it). Could you be more clear on that please? Or make a pob with leveling steps?
again, ty

It doesn't really matter. If your damage is low, take the damage nodes, if your survivability is low, take life and ES.
Around level 60, you'll already have most the keystones/mandatory skills to make the build function, it'll just feel weak (since, you know, you have half the passives).
The order in which you take stuff after generally doesn't matter. That said, you usually want to leave jewel sockets for later as you probably don't have good jewels to socket in on day 1.
I am kind of confused: If we should go for wither totems, why go for spreading rot then given I am using a 6l blight setup for bossing? It just gives us more hinder duration I suppose? Or is its main purpose to just keep withered permanently on max stacks?
Last edited by Huansdreck on Mar 8, 2020, 2:22:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info