HAH I've turned you all INTO MARSHMALLOWS

"
YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME U CAN'T EVEN MOVE UR MARSHMALLOWS lol
You can close your eyes as tightly as you wish, but the Destroyer approaches regardless.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
what UR A MARSHMALLOW HOW U GOING TO DESTROY ME
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Click the link in my first post, silly.

Do you really go to Wakanda as a kid? Because I'm pretty sure they invented the Internet.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 30, 2019, 11:33:33 PM
U CAN'T STOP ME I'M A T-REX
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
As much as I'd like to be sweet and fluffy, maybe you'd look more unstoppable after 40 challenges than 39.
"
U CAN'T STOP ME I'M A T-REX

This remins me of a joke I once heard, many years ago at the height of the CJD concerns in the late 90's...

Here goes,

There are 3 cows in a paddock, and they are all discussing the fate of one of thier friends who had Mad Cow Disease.

The first cow says, 'I wont get MCD, my farmer has isolated all the sick cows an given us medicine'

The second cow says 'I wont get MCD, my farmer oesnt feed us restricted food material'

The third cow says 'I wont get MCD, Because I'm a Dinosaur'

RAWR
Matt.
"
As much as I'd like to be sweet and fluffy, maybe you'd look more unstoppable after 40 challenges than 39.

YOU HAVE 6 MIND YOU
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I know. I think that's quite reasonable for a sweet and fluffy marshmallow.
*roast you in a fire SILENCE MARSHMALLOW
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info