HAH I've turned you all INTO MARSHMALLOWS

LOL UR FOOD NOW
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Jul 2, 2019, 12:02:25 AM
Marshmallows aren't food. At least not Tyrannosaurus Rex food.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Be careful what you wish for. Although it is pretty cool that I_NO used to build bonfires with the Black Panther.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 28, 2019, 12:42:05 PM
I've definitely softened in my old age. Spongy, even.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
I've definitely softened in my old age. Spongy, even.

I believe that they make a pill for that
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Jun 28, 2019, 1:59:44 PM
If we are all marshmallows now, does that mean I'm a marshmallow that's been roasted over an open flame?
"
If we are all marshmallows now, does that mean I'm a marshmallow that's been roasted over an open flame?
No, it means our collective Stay Puft Destroyer is now ON FIRE

ARE YOU READY FOR S'MORE OBLIVION, I_NO?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 29, 2019, 12:37:36 PM
*activates Righteous Fire*

oh shit.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME U CAN'T EVEN MOVE UR MARSHMALLOWS lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I dont FEEL like a marshmallow...
“What kind of f*cking neighborhood is this!?”
“People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info