Why WoW's auction house worked and Diablo 3's didn't.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
aggromagnet wrote:
I'm really tempted to report this thread as being inflammatory.

Go for it. I'm willing to bet quite a bit it would be silently and summarily dismissed. 'Reporting' does not, contrary to popular belief, equate to 'punishing' or 'actioning'.

In fact, I'm also willing to bet that there's an unpleasant countermeasure to serial reporters who waste Support's time with an excess of unjustified reports...

Hence the "tempted". You're not telling me a single thing I don't already know.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
This was related to poe right? You want an auction house in poe?

But without poe in title> off topic.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jun 20, 2019, 9:11:51 AM
"
Head_Less wrote:
This was related to poe right? You want an auction house in poe?

But without poe in title> off topic.

The OP left it unclear what he/she actually wants. More than likely, just trying to stir up some bickering.
"
aggromagnet wrote:

Tbh I'm offended by the entire Off-Topic section now, and its mere existence infuriates me.

Its like watching a wounded animal gimp around. For the love of God, put it out of its misery.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
aggromagnet wrote:

Tbh I'm offended by the entire Off-Topic section now, and its mere existence infuriates me.

Its like watching a wounded animal gimp around. For the love of God, put it out of its misery.

It's not that bad. There have still been some interesting and weird discussions. Usually somewhere in the middle of a completely unrelated topic. Going off topic in off topic topics, I suppose.
"
aggromagnet wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
aggromagnet wrote:

It's not that bad. There have still been some interesting and weird discussions. Usually somewhere in the middle of a completely unrelated topic. Going off topic in off topic topics, I suppose.

Wait... we were supposed to stay on topic in off topic? That's somewhat counterintuitive to be honest...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
aggromagnet wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
aggromagnet wrote:

Its pretty bad. I mildly enjoyed the wasp / hornet sidetrack, and the pictures were amusing becuase Aussie wildlife is ridic, but other than that the entire first page of threads is meh-ville.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Jun 20, 2019, 10:11:57 AM
wait...I just realized offtopic got castrated. damn.

or in pc terms, 'streamlined'

heheheehe
"
grepman wrote:

heheheehe
That's a problematic way to talk about sex reassignment surgery.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
grepman wrote:

heheheehe
That's a problematic way to talk about sex reassignment surgery.

Is this thread discussing inner-relation wellness applications?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info