Why WoW's auction house worked and Diablo 3's didn't.

All items were Soulbound. Once a player equiped an item, they could no longer sell it.
Last bumped on Jun 22, 2019, 3:07:52 PM
Two different games

what the fuck LOL why would you even compare this? HAHA yo this is going to be a great meme.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
not only are they different games, they're different genres
Yo this is golden comedy no way OP is serious.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Items in d3 were soulbound if you equipped them.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
"

False.

https://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/67261/what-bind-on-equip-items-exist-in-diablo-iii-if-any
"
Two different games

what the fuck LOL why would you even compare this? HAHA yo this is going to be a great meme.

Time to feed the troll who doesn't have enough brain cells to note the similarities evidently.

WoW had items that dropped from monsters with varying rarities and strength that could be equipped to various slots on a character, or traded away if desired. Sound like any other games we play?
Last edited by KZA on Jun 20, 2019, 12:50:52 AM
Oh my come forth my clan this is like the best thread ever
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
the auction house only works in a game where you can't trade? lol

"

you didn't play Diablo 3 in th early days did you

remember, soulbinding exists to prevent real world trading. that's the only reason. Blizzard is too chicken to deal with it or too mainstream to tell their players to #@#% off when their accounts get phished and they complain to Blizzard that they have less brain power than an axolotl
Last edited by Imaginaerum on Jun 20, 2019, 1:29:07 AM
I'm really tempted to report this thread as being inflammatory.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info