[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

Ralign I look on your character and notice than the tree you are doing is different from the one posted in the guide forum. Which one we have to follow?
"
yissus wrote:
Ralign I look on your character and notice than the tree you are doing is different from the one posted in the guide forum. Which one we have to follow?

Depends on your version, for the most part follow the guide, I'm testing what gear is required to run QotF without changing anything on the passive from the other versions.
noot noot
"
sn0rf wrote:

Here's my fun little set-up as reference for anyone who wants to possibly introduce another aura into their build. Alternatively, if you get a GG Watcher's Eye like I was able to, then that works as well.

Even just by itself, the ES on hit feels super strong and makes for a powerful alternative for anyone who wants to make the build just that more durable than it already is.

Am I missing something - even with the helm enchant and shield mod you can't run all three auras, right?

Edit: Nevermind, I imported the wrong passive tree : )
Last edited by NmE187 on Jun 23, 2019, 9:14:25 AM
How do you have 5k hp? Do you get extra life from your timeless jewel?
"
TheMenthix wrote:

No, you just need a good chest and life on all your rare jewels.
noot noot
"
Ralign wrote:
"
TheMenthix wrote:

No, you just need a good chest and life on all your rare jewels.

I put your chest armor into my PoB but I still have around 4k hp with exact tree and items.
I took all the area nodes that have the build in the tree, I have a vaal ice nova with 20% quality. The thing is I open a monolyth then cast vaal ice nova and cant spread the ice to open all...it begin to spread and stop a few meters away. What am I doing wrong?.

Im level 55-and vaal ice nova level 13. cant spread monolyths of my own level.

Its a matter of level or something doesnt work?
"
yissus wrote:
I took all the area nodes that have the build in the tree, I have a vaal ice nova with 20% quality. The thing is I open a monolyth then cast vaal ice nova and cant spread the ice to open all...it begin to spread and stop a few meters away. What am I doing wrong?.

Im level 55-and vaal ice nova level 13. cant spread monolyths of my own level.

Its a matter of level or something doesnt work?

Do you have Conc Effect in your links? It could also just be bad layout, there's some problems sometimes depending on how the packs are spread out and how the map layout is. If you really want to make sure you have good clear on monoliths slot in Inc Area for more consistent clear.
noot noot
Hey there, currently leveling a character with this build and I was wondering when we can switch to CoC cyclone? The guide says level 44, while in the commend section, you said that we should switch after cruel lab. What makes more sense?
Build has been pretty great so far! I've pushed up to tier 12-13 maps but now I've hit another wall, as I can just be randomly one-shot. I have around 5.1k health and 2.9k ES and obviously max resists. What am I doing wrong? DPS feels pretty solid at this point mostly, but I'm really just more concerned about my survivability. Could you take a look at my build or just in general give some surivivability tips? Here's my build: https://pastebin.com/aCKRXnsh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info